72

Okay okay, I know I haven't posted in awhile but just because I was on vacation and didn't even think about it. But I'm posting every day this week so GET READY AND BUCKLE UP FOR FLUFF, DRAMA, AAAAANDDDDD  S M U T.

Trust me, I'll make it up to y'all!!!

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!

******

Wednesday:

Scott was finally driving me home from the hospital. He kept stealing little glances at me and it's starting to get annoying.

When he looked at me for the fifth time I snapped at him, "Do you need something". I said.

He shook his head and looked back to the road, "Uh n-no".

"Good". I mumbled under my breath.

He shouldn't have taken me there. He knows that I hate hospitals. He knows the history I have there, I don't know why he wouldn't just take me home and wait for me to wake up. I would much rather wake up in my bed with my boyfriend cuddling me then wake up in a hospital.

We arrive at the house and I hurry to jump out of the car and run inside. I walked up the stairs and flopped on my bed.

Before I knew it, tears starting pouring down my face. I don't know why. I don't feel sad. Maybe I'm just tired.

I grabbed fistfuls of the bedsheets beneath me as I sobbed into them, soaking the duvet.

I felt the bed dip and a comforting hand run up and down my back. I couldn't care less if it was Scott, I just needed comfort right now.

I keep feeling these pangs in my chest, not physically hurtful ones but emotionally. I haven't had those in a long time.

I could hear Scott's comforting words as I continued to cry.

"It's okay, baby. It's gonna be okay. I love you so damn much babygirl. Please don't cry".

I managed to push my upper body off the bed to a sitting position, sitting back on my knees.

I was still bawling and I could barley see Scott through my blurry vision but I could still make out his blue eyes.

I put my hand over my mouth and scrunched my eyebrows together while screwing my eyes shut as I continued to let out loud sobs.

Scott pulled me into his arms and I rested my cheek on his shoulder, facing the wall instead of him.

Words started pouring out of my mouth before I could stop them, "I'm sorry, I'm s-so sorry. Please. I can't. S-Scotty".

"Shhh babygirl. I've got you and I forgive you, okay? I forgive you. Don't cry baby".

I wrapped my arms under his arms and grabbed onto his shoulders, pulling myself closer to him while turning my head to face him.

My sobs calmed down and I was now only letting out little hiccups.

Scott put his hand on my cheek, stroking his thumb over my cheek bone.

My eyes found his and I was immediately filled with regret.

I shouldn't have talked that way to him. He was probably scared out of his mind and trying his hardest to help.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have treated you the way I did". I whispered out.

"Aw, baby, it's okay. I know you always get mood swings after you have panic attacks".

That's why I was crying. I don't know why I didn't figure it out.

"I probably hurt you though".

"No, baby. You didn't hurt me".

I nodded slightly, moving myself to where my legs were on either side of him. I snuggled into him, holding on tightly.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. I couldn't help but breath in his sent.

Gucci Guilty and Old Spice deodorant.

Specifically 'Figi' Old Spice deodorant.

"I love you, Scotty. And I'm sorry I don't tell you enough". I whisper, looking up at him.

"I love you too, baby. And don't say that, you tell me everyday you love me. And I love you just as much, maybe more". He said back to me, causing little butterflies.

I giggled as he leaned down to kiss the top of my head, then I snuggled back into him.