111

There's still gonna be another chapter after this, revolving around Mitch's birthday.

This chapter is also long, not as long as the last one but still long.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!

****

"Okay, Mitchy, I set up a little date for you and Kirstie to go get your nails done and do weird girlie stuff while I plan something for your birthday."

"Wait," Mitch frowned, "I don't have money to get nails done."

Scott rolled his eyes, "Well I'm paying, obviously."

"No! Scott, you already paid for the tattoos."

"Shh, it's your birthday. I'm paying for everything."

Mitch groaned as Scott got off of the bed and grabbed his charger from on top of the dresser, walking back to the bed and plugging it in.

"You know I have to spoil my princess."

"But... you always spoil me, I feel bad because I never get to spoil you."

Scott chuckled, "You can spoil me on my birthday, then. How about that?"

Mitch smiled, "I'm so taking you up on that."

"Although, I probably won't let you."

Mitch's face fell into a pout, "Scottie, pleeeaaase. I wanna spoil you too."

Scott put an arm around Mitch and let Mitch snuggle into his side, "Okay baby." Scott said.

Mitch looked up at him, "Are you only saying that to shut me up?"

"Yes."

"Sco-"

The doorbell interrupted them, Scott got up to go answer it but Mitch grabbed his hand, Scott looked back, now standing on his feet.

"Yes, baby?"

"I'm afraid... we haven't hung out in forever."

"Honey... she was your best friend. I'm sure you'll click back together right away."

"But.. I mean, I kinda ditched her after what happened with my dad and I only hung out with you.. what if she's mad."

Scott chuckled, "No doubt she won't be a little upset but, you're still her best friend. She still loves you, Mitchie."

Mitch nodded, "You're right."

The doorbell was rung again and Scott looked at the their bedroom door before looking back at Mitch, "It'll be fine. I'm gonna answer the door." Scott said.

Mitch bit his lip and nodded, Scott leaning down and pecked Mitch's lips before walking out of their room to go answer the door.

Mitch heard the front door open and the sound of Scott and Kirstie's voices talking.

Scott put his voice in a low whisper, "He's a little scared, he thinks you're really mad at him."

Kirstie rolled her eyes, "Of course I'm a little mad and upset we haven't hung out in awhile but it's not a big deal. I was hanging with Jeremy and he was hanging with you so," Kirstie said, shrugging.

Scott smiled, "Good good, don't give him too much of a hard time, it's his birthday."

"I know, Scott."

"Oh, and tell him to get the pointy acrylic nails, I like those ones."

*

Mitch and Kirstie drive in silence to the nail solan, Kirstie was waiting for Mitch to break the ice because she didn't want to make him uncomfortable by talking to him.