6

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!

*****

"Hey, mom".

Nel smiled. "Hey, sweetie".

"Why're you home".

Nel sighed. "Um...... We'll, I got a text from Mrs. Patterson, our next door neighbor, and she said that you brought a boy into our house".

Mitch shook his head. "There's.... No boy in here".

"You know I don't approve of this and if your father found out.... He'd have your neck. You're lucky I'm being so nice about this".

Mitch closed his eyes and sighed. "Where's dad". He said while opening his eyes.

"He's in the car, he's also waiting for me. So, just tell me the truth. Is there a boy in this house"?

"What! No mom. I said there wasn't and I meant it".

Nel sighed and nodded. "Okay.... But I will have Mrs. Patterson watching over you. If she sees a boy leave this house...... I'll tell your father".

Mitch's eyes widened. "No, mom please don't".

Nel raised her eyebrows. "So there is a boy here".

A look of defeat washed over Mitch's face. "Mom, just leave. Please".

Nel studies Mitch's face for a second. "What's his name"?

"Can we please talk about this later, mom".

Nel nodded. "Fine but as soon as we leave, he's gone".

Mitch nodded. "Just don't tell dad".

"I won't. Bye Mitchell".

"Bye mom". Mitch said as his mom walked out of the door.

Mitch ran up the stairs as soon as he heard the car pull out of the drive way.

Mitch threw his door open and fell to the floor with sobs. "S-Sc-Scott".

Scott quickly got out from under the bed and ran to Mitch. "Baby, what's wrong. What happened"? Scott asked as he wrapped his arms around Mitch and pulled him to his chest.

Mitch took handfuls of Scott's shirt and cried into his chest. "S-she's gonna t-tell my d-dad".

Scott shook his head. "No she won't honey".

"Yes she w-w-will".

Scott sighed and rubbed Mitch's back. "It's okay baby, I love you so damn much and I promise I won't ever let you go".