102

This chapter has some time skips in it and is kinda sad.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!

****
Monday:

Scott dressed Mitch, Mitch refusing to move at all, just standing in the middle of their bedroom while Scott slipped one of his own giant shirts on Mitch.

Scott held Mitch by the biceps, looking into Mitch's eyes, "Talk to me, mein schatz, tell me what's wrong?" Scott said/asked.

Mitch looked down, shaking his head, a blank look on his face.

Scott's eyes watered, his brows furrowing and lip wobbling, "Just-just please, babygirl."

Mitch looked up at Scott, sadness filled his eyes, "I'm sorry."

Scott shook his head, pulling Mitch into a tight hug, "Please.. please don't leave me," Scott's voice cracked, "You can't leave me. You're everything I have. You're my baby, we're- we're suppose to get married. You can't leave." Scott repeated.

And, for the first time today, Mitch said a full, coherent sentence. Mitch wrapped his arms around Scott, holding him tightly, "I won't leave you. Not ever. I'm sorry what I did- I didn't- wasn't thinking straight. I'm sorry."

Scott sobbed a little into Mitch's shoulder, "You don't ever have to apologize." Scott said, holding Mitch tightly, then pulling away from him.

Mitch set a hand on Scott's cheek, wiping Scott's tears, "Its okay, Scottie. I'm not leaving, I wouldn't dream of it."

"But you almost did."

"It was a stupid decision that I made by what I was feeling at the time. I'm sorry, sweet boy."

Scott shook his head, "Don't apologize," Scott whispered, "please."

"Okay, I won't," Mitch said, hand falling from Scott's cheek, "as long as you stop being so upset. I'm right here, baby. You don't have to cry. I'm okay."

Scott nodded, looking down, "Okay.... um.., food is probably ready."

Mitch smiled, pecking Scott's lips, "Alright, let's eat then." Mitch then lifted his arms toward Scott, "Carry me?" He asked.

Scott chuckled a little, nodding and picking Mitch up, Mitch wrapping his legs around Scott's waist.

As Scott carried Mitch out, he asked one more time, "Are you sure you're okay, do you wanna talk about it?"

"I'm okay, Scottie Bear. We'll talk about it later, okay?"

"Okay." Scott whispered, walking down the hallway to the kitchen and living room.

Scott set Mitch down on a kitchen stool and kissed him softly, then pulled away, "I love you, Mitchie. And, whatever you're going through, I'm here. I always will be. I'll never leave, I'll stay. Forever." Scott said, looking deep into Mitch's eyes, "And I'll always love you. Always forever and forever and ever."

Mitch's eyes filled with tears, sad and happy. Sad that he ever thought about leaving this beautiful mans side. This man that gave Mitch his heart, completely and undoubtedly. And happy that Scott loves as much as Scott does. Happy that he knows deep in his heart that Scott will never leave him. Not now. Not ever.

Scott pulled Mitch back into a hug, Mitch wrapping his arms around Scott tightly, "Don't cry, mein Leibling." Scott said softly.

But Mitch cried harder. He's never felt so loved in his life. Not till he met Scott. All the way through his junior high year, the hate he felt for himself and the hate he felt from other people. The hurt and damage he did to his body, led him here. To this amazing boy who is willing to give his heart to him. Who loves him. Who wants him. Someone to tell him how beautiful he is and how perfect he is. Someone to support him and his every decision. Someone to hold him up when he's down. Someone that puts his heart before theirs. Someone. Scott.

"It's okay, Mitchie." Scott whispered in Mitch's ear.

And Mitch believed him. Without a doubt, Mitch believed every word Scott's told him. Because he loves Scott. And he knows Scott will never lie to him.

Mitch calmed down a bit, sighing, "I'm s-sorry. I'm okay. I love you so so much, Scottie."

"I love you too, Mitchie."

Mitch pulled away, wiping his own tears and smiling slightly up at Scott, "Thank you so much. You're so sweet to me," Mitch shook his head, "I don't deserve you."

"No, baby, I'm the one that doesn't deserve you. I don't deserve someone as beautiful and caring as you are. I don't deserve the love you give me. I don't deserve your beautiful body that you give me. I don't deserve your trust. I don't deserve anything from you."

*

Mitch was cuddled up to Scott's chest, Scott staring up at the ceiling as he thought about the day over and over again.

Mitch sighed in contentment, looking up at Scott with furrowed brows, "What's on your mind, sweet boy?" Mitch asked.

Scott glanced down at him then back up at the ceiling, "It's nothing, baby. Get some rest."

"Are you sure? I can tell that your in your head."

Scott sighed, "I just-.. try so so hard to protect you but.. I feel like I can't protect you from yourself. Your thoughts. Your stupid arrogant mother. And it's killing me inside."

Mitch sighed, "You're right. But, I wouldn't be alive right now if it weren't for you. I would've killed myself a long long time ago."

Scott frowned and looked down at him, "Don't say that."

"It's true, Scottie. I'm not gonna sit here and lie to you. I would've. I would've done it. Without a second though. But... you. You came into my life and showed me how much someone can love me. You remember the first time you looked into my eyes and told me that you thought you were falling in love with me?? I started sobbing, asking how? Because I truly thought no one would ever love me the way you do now."

*

Next chapter is a flashback.

Not a one Shot.

Just a flashback.