88

Tuesday:

Mitch rushed down the stairs, running into the kitchen to find Scott happily eating scrambled eggs.

Mitch looked at him, mouth agape. "We are fifteen minutes late. And you decided to make some eggs".

Scott looked up and shrugged. "I was hungry". Scott said, looking down at his phone when it dinged.

That's when Mitch noticed his hair.

Mitch gasped. "Your hair looks like shit"! He yelled, running up to Scott and taking away the fork with eggs on it as Scott was about to put it in his mouth. "Go fix your hair, I'll drive so you can eat". Mitch commanded, pushing Scott away from the kitchen and towards the hallway.

Mitch ate whatever was left on the fork and picked up the plate, taking it with him as he walked out to the car.

Scott was trying to hurry fixing his hair, but to no avail. His hair was still a mess and he couldn't get it to work today. He tried gel, hairspray, dampening it with water and blow drying it back. Nothing. Worked.

He's spent ten minutes trying to fix his hair and by that time, Mitch was barging through the front door.

"If you don't hurry, I'm shaving your head bald in the middle of the night". Mitch yelled, running into the front bathroom, face angry.

Scott had a 'fuck, I'm in trouble' face, he mumbled, "Sorry, babygirl".

Fuck, Mitch thought. He always softened up at that nickname and he actually hates it. They'll be in a fight and Scott will call him 'babygirl' and Mitch will start tearing up, apologizing.

Mitch sighed, "Alright, c'mere. I'll fix it". Mitch said, gently.

Scott walked over to him, sitting on the edge of the tub so Mitch could reach his hair.

Mitch took a little hairspray and a comb, spraying Scott's hair then combing it through.

A comb. A fucking comb. Scott couldn't think to use a fucking comb.

Mitch sighed after he was done. "Alright, c'mon baby. We're already late. Your breakfast is in the car".

Scott followed Mitch out of the bathroom, "I'm sorry I made us late. It won't happy again, baby". Scott apologized, actually sounding upset that he mad Mitch mad.

Mitch bit his lip and stopped walking abruptly, turning to Scott and pulling him in for a soft kiss.

"You don't have to apologize, Scottie. You know I forgive you anyway". Mitch said when he pulled away.

Scott thought about arguing but nodded his head instead.

"Okay, let's get going then". Mitch said, holding his hand and walking out of the front door with him.