67

I have a little sneak peek at the Soulmate AU book I'm writing. It's the one I decided to write after this book. Now, the end of this book isn't even close but I do wanna start on this other one to get ahead. So, here's the little sneak peek,,,,

*******

I sat down with the pancakes and coffee he made. Kevin always has the earliest classes. He has a six a.m. class to which he gets up at five every morning for. My first class is at eight but I always get up at six to make sure I have all my homework done and finish it. Then I take a shower and brush my teeth. I put on some makeup, just concealer and powder to make me look less dead, inside and out.

Anyway, I'm babbling. The point is, is that I get up too early for this bullshit and I hate every motha fuckin second of it but I'm getting angry now so let's carry on.

I sat down in the living room area, the room right beside the kitchen, and the kitchen right beside me and Kevin's bed room. I opened up my laptop and started to finish the ending of my paper.

It's about society, and basically how fucked up it is.

My fingers typed as fast as they could at a human speed while I stopped in between paragraphs to take a sip of my coffee.

A message popped up on my phone screen, which was sitting right beside my lap top on the table. I tried to ignore it, I really did, but it's like it was staring me down in the fucking face. So, of course, I stopped typing my paper and picked up my phone.

Message from: Kevo
Remember to turn off the heat when you leave

Shit. I would've forgotten if he hadn't texted me about it. Then I would've burned the whole fucking building down.

I typed back a quick text saying I would remember and then set an alarm on my phone to go off five minutes before I leave, to remind me to turn it off.

********

Omg, okay, I hope y'all like it. That's just a little part of the first chapter. And I think it's easy to guess who's POV that is.

Ive also gone through many names for this book and finally found one I like, I'm naming this book, 'Attached By The Wrist'.

Whoop!!!!

And I've also officially decided on a cover. I stayed up last night making this one and it paid off because I'm in love with it

 I stayed up last night making this one and it paid off because I'm in love with it

Ahhhhhhhhh yaaaaaaayyyyy!!!

I hope y'all like the decision I've made to do this book instead of the other two.

I would also like to say that I went back and changed Mikes whole attitude in this story. He's now a lot nicer. I just went back and read it and didn't like it.

ANYWAY,,,,,

Here's just a little filler.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!!!

******

Monday:

Mitch was gathering books from his locker and putting away his English Lit (literature) books while Scott was using the bathroom.

Mitch had finally gotten use to Chris not being there. It was so peaceful and he could finally go to school without almost having a breakdown.

Mitch dropped his books from his arms on accident, then at least three books fell from his locker.

"Shit". He muttered under his breath.

Mitch started to pick up the books he dropped, putting the three books back in his locker and keeping two of his Spanish books, which was his next class.

Mitch was actually really happy about today. Today is choir day. He hadn't been going to choir because they always had to leave so abruptly but he started going again on Friday and realized how much he missed it. Singing made him happy and after his father died he had totally pushed singing aside.

As much as Mike had a hard time coming to terms with Mitch's sexuality, he loved Mitch's voice. Mike wouldn't forget to always compliment Mitch's voice and tell him how beautiful it was. That's why it was hard for him to start choir again, it reminded him of his dad. Don't get me wrong, Mitch loves choir but it's hard for Mitch to sing now, he rarely sings in choir but he's building up the courage to fully sing again

Mitch smiled at the thought of his father. They were so close but he can still see the disappointment on his face when he found out Mitch kept his relationship with Scott a secret for almost two and a half years.

But Mike loved Mitch non-the-less.

Scott walked out of the bathroom, meeting Mitch's eyes as Avi walked up to Scott and started up a conversation with him. Scott smiled at Mitch then turned his attention to Avi.

Mitch looked at his watch and saw that he still had fifteen minutes till his next class, so he put his books away in his locker and closed it.

As he was about to walk over to Scott he saw a familiar face walk through the halls.

Well shit.