73

Double later today!!

Drama and fluff chapter. Warning for the feels it's gonna put you in.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!

*****

I woke up and and was somehow even moody than before. I started feeling like the walls were closing in.

I sat there for awhile, hoping I would catch me breath eventually, which I did.

I took a deep breath after my breathing was back to normal and gripped the sheets beneath me.

I noticed Scott wasn't in the room but I was kinda glad because I probably would've yelled at him for no reason and hurt him.

There was a knock on my door and the door creaked open, Scott peaking his head in.

Damn it Scott! This isn't the fucking time!

I sighed. "Baby, please go".

"Why? Are you okay? Is something wrong"? He asked, walking up to me and sitting down on the bed.

I scooted away and a hurt look struck his face.

"Babe"? He questioned.

I shook my head, closing my eyes for a second, "Just go". I said, opening my eyes again.

"Not until you tell me what's wrong".

"Honey, I'm being as nice as fucking possible. Go. Now".

If he doesn't fucking listen....

I'm trying my best not to take my mood swings out on him but he won't go.

He started to slowly stand off of the bed and he looked at me, brows drawn together.

"I don't understand"? He said.

I'm gonna snap.

I'm gonna snap.

I'm gonna take it out on him.

I clenched my jaw and turned my head the other way.

"Mitchie". He whispered out.

I snapped, jumping off of the bed and turning around quickly to face him.

"I said go! Do you not understand English?!"

I saw his jaw clench as well. "Please, Mitch, let me help". He says.

"No! Scott, go away"!

"Mitch, no. I wanna help babygirl".

I stomped to the door and tried opening it but he pulled me back by the arm, making me turn around and slap him.

"Can you not take a hint! Are you kidding me!"

He bit his lip and turned to look at me.

"I said to fucking get out! I fucking hate you! You're so damn annoying!"

"Mitchie, please, pau-"

"No! Don't fucking speak! Just get out! Get the fuck out, Scott Richard Hoying! Get. Out".

"Baby, d-don't".

"No! Out"!

"Please, babygirl. P-pau-"

"Don't call me that! I'm mad at you! You can't call m-"

"Pause. Stop. S-stop! Please. Pause. Mitchie. Pause-pause". Scott yelled, and I looked him in the eyes to see tears escaping.

I covered my mouth with my hand, tears welling up in my own eyes.

I remembered the agreement.

When someone says pause, the other person has to give them a hug, no matter how angry they are.

I walked forward and pulled Scott's body flesh against my own.

I told him three words he's always been so scared of hearing from me.

I told him I didn't need him! O my god! I'm an awful person!

"I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Please don't cry, Scottie. Please. It's okay. I didn't mean it. I didn't. I need you. I need you. And I love you. I don't hate you. I never did". I rushed out.

"I-I-" Scott cut himself off with a cry.

I hugged him tighter. "I shouldn't have pushed you so much that you had to say pause. I'm so sorry, baby".

"I-it's okay".

"It's not".

"It will b-be". He said, calming down.

I pulled away from the hug and immediately pulled him into a passionate kiss.

The kiss was a good one. Slow but not too slow. No tongue. Just lips against lips.

After we pulled away, we stared into each other's eyes for a good thirty seconds before he opened his mouth to speak to me.

"I know you don't want to and you hate it but.. do you want to take those pills the doctor gave me. They're suppose to help with the mood swings". He said.

I nodded my head slightly. "Yeah, yeah I'll take them".