20

Sorry for no update yesterday. My dad is in the hospital and I was there all day.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!

******

"Scott Richard Hoying, stop throwing papers at Chris". The teacher yelled.

Scott snickered. "Sorry ma'am". Scott replied as he turned back around in his seat to face the front of the class.

"That's warning one". The teacher threatened.

Scott rolled his eyes. "Yes ma'am".

As the teacher went back to what she was talking about, Scott looked to his left to see Mitch glaring holes in his head.

"Why the hell are you looking at me like that". Scott whispered.

"Bathroom". Mitch whispered back.

Scott nodded and raised his hand. The teacher rolled her eyes. "Yes Hoying"? She said.

"Can I go to the bathroom"? Scott asked.

"Oh, can I go to"? Mitch spoke up.

"Yes, don't take too long". The teacher said back.

Both boys stood and walked to the bathroom.

Once the door shut behind Mitch, Mitch hit Scott in the arm.

Scott held his arm. "What the fuck was that for"? He snapped.

"Harass Chris outside of class. Not in class you dumbass".

Scott laughed. "That rhymed".

Mitch hit Scott on the arm again. Scott held his hands up in surrender. "Fine, fine. Sorry".

"Good, now let's get back". Mitch said turning around to walk back to the door.

Scott grabbed Mitch's arm, making Mitch turn to face Scott. "Yes"? Mitch said.

Scott smirked and walked closer to Mitch, setting his hands on Mitch's hips.

"Nuh uh. No, we have to get back to class".

Scott pouted. "Pleeeaaassseee". He begged like a child.

Mitch rolled his eyes and looked towards the door then back at Scott. "A quickie"? He asked.

Scott nodded frantically and Mitch sighed. "Fine". Mitch said while he dragged Scott into the biggest stall.