24

Re-post bc there were a few spelling mistakes.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!

*****

"Whoooooooo". Scott yelled, drunk off his ass.

His house was filled with millions of people from school, most drunk and grinding on each other.

The music was blaring loud enough to make your ear drums pop.

Mitch came up to Scott and stuck his hand out. "Scottie, babe, get off the table please".

Scott rolled his eyes and stuck his hands out and tilted his head back. "But I feel like a king up here". He slurred.

Mitch rolled his eyes, still sober. He jumped up on the table and Scott's face immediately lit up as he grabbed Mitch's hips and made Mitch dance with him.

Mitch laughed as Scott grabbed his hand and turned him around.

Mitch turned his body so that his back was pressed against Scott's front.

Scott grabbed on to his hips again and they swayed back and forth with the music.

Kirstie came up to them and shook her head. "Weirdos". She mumbled.

"Don't be jealous". Scott yelled at her.

She jumped and rolled her eyes. She looked at Mitch. "You have to get down from there".

Mitch bit his lip as Scott wrapped his arms around him. "Why"? He asked.

"Chris is here".

Both boys stopped dancing and looked at Kirstie, Scott was already sobering up as he got a angrier.

Kirstie raised her eyebrow. "Gonna get down now"? She asked.

Mitch and Scott immediately jumped down.

Scott looked at Kirstie. "Where is he".

Kirstie pointed across the room where Chris was standing and talking to a group of girls.

Scott rolled his eyes and grabbed Mitch's arm, dragging him from out of Chris's sight.

Kirstie followed the two and pulled Scott's Han off Mitch's arm. Scott turned to look at her with daggers.

Kirstie put her hands on her hips. "Why don't you just go kick him out instead of running away from your problems".

Scott intertwined his hand with Mitch's. "I will. After I make sure his in a different room and out of that assholes reach".

Scott then dragged Mitch upstairs and to his bedroom.

Mitch turned around. "Scott. Your over reacting".

"No, I'm not. That ass is in my house".

Mitch frowned. "Than can you please go kick him out so I can go back downstairs".

Scott nodded and turned around, without answering Mitch, and walked out of the door to kick that douche out.