8

Some of you may not know what I look like, most of you might. Most of you probably came from my 'Alpha, Beta, Omega' book.

So for those of you who want to know who their writer is, there's a pic.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!!!!

******

Scott ran into the house and up the stairs. He threw Mitch's bedroom door open and found the small boy curled up on his bed, tears streaming freely down his face.

Scott frowned and walked towards Mitch. He sat down on his bed and put a hand on Mitch's face to wipe his tears.

"Are you okay, baby. What's wrong, Love"? Scott said, caressing Mitch's cheek.

"My mom told him. A-and n-now he wants you to come o-over for d-dinner". Mitch said, tripping over his words.

Scott nodded. "It's completely up to you, Love. Do you want me to stay or not".

Mitch sniffled and sat up, wiping his tears. "N-no. You should stay. Might keep my dad from yelling at me". Mitch said, laughing sarcastically.

Scott frowned though. "Your parents love you baby".

Mitch nodded. "I know".

"They both love you, especially your dad. You just came out a few months ago baby, they still have up get use to it".

Mitch shrugged and looked down. "Promise you'll protect me though".

Scott placed a hand on Mitch's thigh. "Protect you from what"?

Mitch looked up and sniffled. "If they yell at me".

Scott sighed and pulled Mitch into a hug. "They won't yell. They're probably just mad that I was here without them knowing".

Mitch shook his head against Scott's shoulder. "I just feel like they'll be mad".

"It'll be just fine".

Mitch sighed and decided not to argue with Scott.

Suddenly Mitch's bedroom door flew open to reveal his dad standing there.

They both jumped apart and looked to Mike. "F-father". Mitch stuttered.

Mike gave them a hard look. "Just studying? Huh".

Mitch shook his head. "We were just hugging dad, it was nothing".

"You're too young for th-"

Mitch shook his head. "Father, I swear, that was-".

"Shut up". Mike yelled, making Mitch flinch.

Scott set a hand on Mitch's bicep. "Mit-".

"Get your hands off my son". Mike yelled.

Scott retracted his hand. "Sir, I promise we weren't doing anything".

"If you weren't doing anything then Mitch would've just told me someone was coming over".

Mitch sighed. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you, dad. But I promise we didn't do anything".

Mike rubbed a hand over his face and sighed. "Fine. It's time for dinner. Come on".