41

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!

****

Mitch had been upstairs for so long that his dad called him back down.

Mitch just sat in the dining room while his dad and Chris talked in the living room and his mom made lunch in the kitchen.

Scott bursts through the door and looked around for Chris. When he finally spotted him, he ran up and picked Chris up by the shirt, punching him in the face.

Mitch heard the door slam open and ran out into the living room just in time to see Chris fall to the ground.

Mitch ran up to Scott and hugged him around the waist, his face nuzzled into Scott's chest.

"I TOLD YOU TO STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM". Scott screamed.

Chris got up as the held his eye with one hand and his shoulder with the other.

"What the fuck is your problem". Chris said.

"You. Your my fucking problem".

"Jesus".

"Just get out".

"But-"

"I said GET OUT".

Chris held his hands up in surrender. "Fine. Fine". Then walked out of the house.

Scott wrapped his arms around Mitch and held him protectively.

"Are you okay"? He whispered in Mitch's ear.

Mitch nodded his head against Scott's  chest with no verbal response.

Scott sighed, knowing Mitch wasn't okay, and picked him up and walked up the stairs with him.

Mitch wrapped his legs around Scott's waist and buried his face in Scott's neck. 

Scott laid down on his back on Mitch's bed and held him close.

"Will you tell me what's wrong"? Scott asked.

"I just-.... I can't even be safe in my own house". Mitch explained.

Scott frowned. "I'm sorry, Love. That fucking sucks".

"Yeah....".

Scott pulled Mitch impossibly closer to him and snuggled his face in Mitch's neck.

"Your tired. I can tell. Get some sleep". Scott said before Mitch dozed off with no problem.