98

Quick thing, there is another language spoken in this chapter and you'll ruin chapters to come if you look up the definition, because it'll take away the suspense and the fluffiness of it all.

Just saying.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!

****

Sunday:

Mitch felt light kisses being peppered all over his face as he slowly became conscious again.

Mitch moved his face away, groaning slightly and sighing.

He heard a chuckle and more kisses were then being planted on his cheeks.

Mitch groaned in annoyance, turning on his side and snuggling his head into the pillow against his right cheek, getting away from all the small kisses.

Scott rolled his eyes, deciding to annoy Mitch even more by placing more kisses down Mitch's neck.

"O. My. God. Scott. Stop." Mitch said when he finally had enough energy to speak.

Scott smiled against Mitch's skin, "Love you," he mumbled, "miss you too. Want you awake."

Mitch sighed and turned his body to face Scott's. He buried his face into Scott's chest, Scott wrapping his arms around Mitch.

"I love you too, Scotty bear, but I want sleep."

Scott looked down at the small boy, his brows furrowed, "What'd you just call me?"

Mitch shrugged, "I was trying out a new name."

Scott chuckled, "Alright then, mein schatz."

Mitch looked up at him slowly, a weird look on his face, "What did you just say?" He asked.

Scott shrugged, "You'll have to look up the translation."

"What language is that even in?"

"German."

Another weird look was shot Scott's way.

"You speak German?"

"Sweetheart, I am German."

"Yeah... so..? That doesn't always mean you speak it..."

"You speak Italian." Scott stated, starting to play with the hairs on the back of Mitch's neck.

Mitch nuzzled his head against Scott's hand, "Mmm," he moaned, "but my whole family is Italian, I grew up in Italy, of course I know the language."

"My whole family is German, they taught me when I was young and I carried it with me throughout junior high and high school so far."

Mitch hummed, "Weird... sorry I didn't mean to pry, I just didn't know you spoke it."

Scott chuckled and pulled Mitch closer to him, kissing him behind the ear as Mitch tucked his head back into Scott's chest.

"So you won't tell me what it means?" Mitch asked. His voice was muffled by Scott's chest but Scott could still make out the question.

Scott chuckled, "I'll tell you sometime."

Scott could practically feel Mitch eyes roll, "Oh, I get it," Mitch said, sarcastically, "You're gonna wait for a sappy moment to occur and then tell me."

"That's correct."

*****

If you looked up the definition, you've ruined chapters to come for yourself.