19

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!

*******

"Okay, okay. I'm coming to pick you up. Just hold on". Scott said into the phone.

Mitch scoffed. "I've not been late once this year, mister".

Scott laughed. "And you'll keep your perfect attendance. I'm leaving right now". Scott said as he grabbed his keys and ran down the stairs.

"Good, I'm hanging up now. Don't be late. I will kill you". Mitch threatened.

Scott laughed as the line went dead, he started his car and pulled out of his driveway.

*

As the couple walked into school, hand in hand, Mitch stopped walked, making Scott stop as well, and Mitch hid behind Scott.

Scott furrowed his eyebrows and looked back at Mitch. "Why are you hiding"? Scott asked.

Mitch looked up at Scott. "Chris". He whispered.

Scott pouted and turned to face Mitch, grabbing his hand. "It's gonna be fine, Love. I told you that I'll protect you. Do you not believe me"?

"No, I do, I just don't want him to harass me". Mitch explained.

Scott tugged on Mitch's hand. "Then let's hurry to class, yeah"?

Mitch stood on his tip toes and looked over Scott's shoulder to search for Chris then nodded when he didn't see him. "Okay... Let's go".

Scott smiled and they both started walking.

They stopped at Mitch's locker, Scott glad to see no one was making out in front of it this time.

Mitch took out his books and turned around, smiling at Scott. "Okay".

Scott smiled back and held Mitch's hand again as they started back to class.

As they walked in the classroom, Chris was sitting up front, in Scott's seat.

Scott glared at him and let go of Mitch's hand, whispering in his ear. Mitch nodded and walked to his usual seat.

Scott walked up to Chris and slammed his hands down on the table. "Get out of my seat". He growled.

Chris laughed. "Or what"?

Scott picked Chris up by his shirt and yanked him to the ground, out of his seat.

Scott slid in his seat and smirked as Chris got off the ground and headed for a seat in the back.