139

Week Of Updates for 05 Ford Mustang is next week! Haven't updated that book in like a month so I'll be making the chapters good asf.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!

****

They laid in bed together, staring at the photos for at least thirty minutes. I'd like to say that they were 'soaking in each other's silence and taking it in' but no, it was a stiff silence, both waiting for the other to speak up and say something.

I'd love to tell you that after fights in a relationship, things aren't tense and awkward, the silence in the room unbearable and the air thick but I can't. That's exactly how it is. That's real life. Love isn't just about loving each other 200% every single second of every single day, it's about willing to stay and continue to love that person, even when you hate them in that moment.

"Mitchie I'm sorry," Scott said in a whisper, breaking the stiff silence.

Mitch let out a small breath he didn't know he was holding and shook his head, "It's okay. You don't have to be sorry, I already forgave you."

"I'm an absolute idiot. I should've just told you. I was being a baby."

"Why didn't you?"

"Why didn't I what?"

"Why didn't you just tell me?"

"Didn't want to fight, or get another lecture from you."

"A lecture? Scott I don't-"

"Yes you do, baby."

Mitch sighed, "Okay.... I'm sorry. I want you to be able to tell me things without me lecturing you. I take full responsibility for that one."

"And I shouldn't be keeping things from you, especially causing a huge argument over it."

Mitch sighed and looked over at Scott, only to be met with deal blue eyes, as Scott was already looking/staring at Mitch.

Mitch smiled softly, "And we just totally handled that like adults. Proud of us."

Scot smiled, moving his head forward to kiss Mitch's nose.

Mitch giggled, not letting Scott pull back without pecking his lips.

Mitch moved his body so he was cuddling up against Scott, kissing Scott's jaw.

"I love you," Mitch whispered.

"I love you too."

*

"Come on, babygirl. I e have to be there at a certain time." Scott said as he rushed out of the bathroom, fixing his collar.

Mitch stood from the bed, checking himself out in the mirror, "What's this dinner for again?"

"The football team. Coach is still mad at me, so I have to make a good impression tonight. Wanna play the next game." Scott said.

Mitch shook his head, "Well if you hasn't-"

"Hey, just because I told you doesn't mean you get to pick on me."

"Yes sir."

"Save those 'Yes sir's for tonight, mein schatz. Don't wanna be late."

Mitch rolled his eyes and followed Scott out of their bedroom and toward the front door.

Scott grabbed his keys off the hook and opened the door for Mitch, "Malady."

Mitch giggled and walked past Scott and outside, Mitch heard the door shut behind him as he gazed up at the stars and then a hand on the small of his back.

Scott led him to his car, opening the door for Mitch. Scott ran around to his side and got in the drivers seat.

They pulled off onto the street and made their way to the restaurant.

"Where're we going anyway?"

"Melting Pot."

Mitch pouted, "I should've dressed nicer."

Scott chuckled, "Babydoll, you're wearing a $300 dollar pair of jeans, $100 flannel and $80 pair of shoes. You're dressed nice enough."

"You make me sound so rich when this is all stuff you bought me."

Scott shrugged, "Gotta treat my princess right."

Mitch blushed, "Shup up, you idiot."

"What? Is me being sappy uncommon or something? Princess."

Mitch blushed deeper, "I hate you. You know I blush every time you say something cute or sappy."

Scott chuckled, "Oh, trust me, your red face every time I call you 'baby girl, babydoll, or princess' in forever implanted in my mind. You're adorable."