54

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!

*******

Mitch gave Scott the biggest 'are you kidding me' look.

"You didn't tell them I was staying here. Here. In their house".

"Well technically it's, mostly, my h-".

"I don't care. Let's just clean the place, okay"?

Scott sighed and nodded his head, turning around and running upstairs to start cleaning his bedroom.

Mitch went into the kitchen and started on the dishes, putting each one in the dishwasher.

"Mitch". Scott called.

"Yeah". Mitch called back.

"Where's my 'Alpha' shirt"?

"Is there a reason you're looking for a shirt instead of cleaning"?

"Well I found my black and white shirt and it reminded me of my alpha shirt, which reminded me-"

Mitch tuned Scott out as his eyes focused on Scott's Alpha shirt laying on the stool in the kitchen.

"-so now I just really wanna wear it". Scott finished as soon as Mitch appeared in the doorway, holding Scott's shirt.

Mitch held out Scott's shirt and handed it to him.

"Now clean". Mitch commanded, turning on his heals and walking back down stairs.

Scott chuckled and threw his Alpha shirt on the bed, starting back up on cleaning.

Scott picked up his shirts, shoes, made his bed, vacuumed his room, dusted his dresser and nightstand, cleaned down his windows and doors to his balcony, and straightened out the pictures on his dresser.

After he was done, a loud crass came from downstairs, followed by a screech.

Scott jumped and immediately ran downstairs and into the kitchen.

All Scott saw was a whole bunch of glass and little droplets of blood on the floor.

"Mitchy!?"

"S-S-Scott".

Scott rounded the counter and saw Mitch on the floor, holding the palm of his hand.

Mitch looked up at Scott with tears in his eyes. "O-Ow".

Then,

"Scott, honey, were home".