119

Ahhhh! U guyssss! Thank you so so much

Ahhhh! U guyssss! Thank you so so much. I've always tried my hardest to make my books original and I guess this proves I did a good job at that! U guys are insane! In a good way, of course. Thank you so much for your support. Y'all are great! Love you!

So, I did say I was going to post 'Dorm Mate' next week but now I'm thinking maybe not. I wanna go with something more original, like the rest of my books have been. Instead of something everyone else has done. So, this one wasn't very popular with y'all but I think I'm gonna do 'Live'. The plot is going to be about Mitch, who's life is all a schedule. He has a set time for everything he does and won't change up his schedule for anyone. Mitch works with Scott and Scott decided to take it upon himself to teach Mitch how to live life freely and how to take risks. This sounds like some books but, trust me, what I'm envisioning, no one has done.

So that'll go up next week instead. I'll probably post a little 300 word snippet of it soon.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!

*****

The words ringed in Mitch's ears. You're the one. I'm gonna fuckin marry you.

His eyes were filled with tears, the second time he'd cried that week.

He clamped his hand over his mouth, "O-oh, god. Scottie. O my god." Mitch said, voice wavering.

Scott put a hand on the side of Mitch's face, "I love you, Mitchie."

"I love you too." Mitch sobbed, falling forward on to Scott's chest and sobbing.

"Awe, baby," Scott said, holding Mitch tightly, "Don't cry. It's okay."

Mitch sobbed again, "Y-you. Your. O my god. You said you wanna marry me. How could I not-" another small sob, "c-cry about that."

"I love you, you're my girl," Scott whispered, "Of course I wanna marry you."

Mitch clutched on to Scott's shirt, calming himself down, "I love you too. You're my boy, and, when we're ready, I wanna get married."

Scott smiled and looked in to Mitch eyes as Mitch pulled away from Scott, tear tracks down his face, Scott shook his head, "You're so perfect," Scott whispered.

Mitch blushed, "I thought we talked about the complimenting thing. Stop that."

"Oh, how could I not compliment someone like you. You're just so-"

"Ugly! I'm ugly! Stop complimenting me. You're making me blush. I'm embarrassed."

"But-"

"Nooooo."

Scott sighed and pulled Mitch close to him. They stayed up at the top, Scott paying off the worker to let them stay at the top for an extra ten minutes because he knew Mitch loved it so much.

"You're the best." Mitch said, "Like, truly, the best. I don't even know how to express what I feel for you but my heart aches with how much I love you. Like, I see you, and my heart does this thing where it stops beating for a second and my breath catches in my throat and-and I know that you're mine and I'm so overwhelmed by that fact that- that my heart just aches," Mitch said, "my heart aches for you," Mitch whispered that last part.

Scott pulled Mitch impossibly close to him, leaning down to kiss behind Mitch's ear, "mein schatz.... I can't even just.., comprehend that. That you love me that much. I mean, the first time you saw me.. god, I was beating some kid up. And the first time I saw you, you were getting made fun of and I wanted so badly to smack that guy across the mouth. Then.. I saw you at that party, the same guy grinding all over you, Mike, and I felt the need to save you. To be protective and obsessive."

"You were so nice to me. And, before then, I didn't even think you knew about my existence."

"Oh, I knew. You were the cute boy in eighth grade who got made fun of because you were, so obviously, gay. I always wanted to jump in but... you weren't mine. I didn't think I even had the right to look at you, let alone stand up for you. So stupid, I was."

"Yeah, yeah you were stupid."

"Hey!"

"What? I'm being honest... but I'm glad you came to your senses mister, or else I wouldn't have you."

"And we wouldn't be talking about getting married."

"And I wouldn't want to have kids with you."

"And-and I wouldn't love you. Not in the way I do now. Not in the 'heart ache' way."

Scott pulled Mitch tightly against him, looking out towards the city lights, "I love you, like a fucking lot. Always forever."

Mitch squeezed Scott's bicep, "Always forever." Mitch whispered.