25

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!

******

Mitch sat quietly as he waited for Scott to get Chris out of the house.

Mitch stood and started to look around Scott's room. He's been in his room a lot but he's never had time to just look around because they were usually.... Well.... Y'know.

Mitch looked at the pictures on top of Scott's dresser. There was a picture with him and his parents standing in their living room with a Christmas tree in the background, it had to be at least two years old.

There was another picture with Scott, his mom, his dad, and a girl Mitch had never seen before. Mitch knows Scott has an older sister though, Mitch has never met her because when he met Scott, she was already out of the house.

The next picture was of him and Scott. They both had the biggest smiles on their faces. It was their one year anniversary and Scott had taken Mitch out to a really nice dinner. Mitch can still remember the day like it was yesterday.

*

Mitch was nervous, Scott had told him to dress nice and so Mitch picked out his finest clothes.

Scott was on his way to pick Mitch up and Mitch was still messing around with his hair.

Mitch heard a knock at the door and he ran down the stairs and to the front door.

He opened it to Scott holding white roses. Scott held the roses out for Mitch. "These are for you, Love". He said in a sweet voice.

Mitch smiled and took them from Scott's hands, smelling them.

Scott was looking at Mitch with a fond look in his eyes.

Scott held his hand out for Mitch, Mitch took it and let Scott walk him to his car.

Later that night, Scott ran his fingers through Mitch's hair and kissed him.

Mitch smiled and stared into Scott's eyes. "I love you". He uttered.

Scott smiled. "I love you too".

The first time they had said 'I love you' to each other.

*

Mitch smiled, running his fingers through the little bit of hair that was growing back on his head.

Mitch shaved it just a few months ago but he missed Scott's hands running through his hair like he had done that night.

Mitch looked back at the photo and smiled. Scott asked the waitress to take the photo because he wanted to remember this night for the rest of his life.

The night they said 'I love you' for the first time.

Mitch heard loud screams and gasps come from downstairs, making him jump.

He ran down the stairs quickly and pushed himself through the crowd.

Mitch put a hand over his mouth at the sight.