50

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Or whatever else y'all celebrate.

Love yall and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!

*****

"Baaaaabe". Mitch whined. "I want hot chocolate".

Scott chuckled, walking into the living room with two hot chocolates in his hands. Mitch's eyes lit up as Scott handed him the cup and sat down beside him on the floor, right in front of the tree filled with presents.

"Alright..". Scott started. He grabbed one of Mitch's presents and handed it to him. "You first".

Mitch smiled and let a little giggle pass his lips as he began un-wrapping the present.

"What are you doing? Trying to save the wrapping paper. No. Tear through it". Scott said, jokingly.

Mitch gave him a playful glare and tore off the wrapping paper.

A smile stretched across Mitch's face as he grabbed the Cartier box and opened it.

It was the Cartier Love Bracelet he wanted since he first met Scott.

"You like it"? Scott asked.

"I love it. I can't believe you remembered I wanted one".

"Well, you only mention it three times a month".

Mitch rolled his eyes but smiled anyway. He set it aside and reached under the tree for Scott's present.

He handed it to him and encouraged him to open it.

Scott tore through the paper and opened the box.

It was a picture frame with Scott's favorite picture of them inside.

It was extremely cold outside that day and Scott just got the news of his grandfathers passing

It was extremely cold outside that day and Scott just got the news of his grandfathers passing. Mitch took him outside in an attempt to calm him down but it unfortunately didn't work. Tears still streamed down Scott's face, so Mitch gave up and walked up to him, wiping Scott's tears. Scott pulled him close to his chest and held him there, seeking comfort. Kirstie snapped the pic, since Mitch had convinced Scott to go to her place.

Scott leaned forward and placed a kiss on Mitch's lips, Scott's smile eventually breaking the kiss.

As soon as they pulled away, Scott pulled Mitch back in for another kiss.