26

Yay!!!! A long chapter for y'all!!!!!

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!!

******

Mitch covered his mouth with both hands as he saw Chris on he floor, blood coming out of his nose. Scott was standing over Chris with an angry look on his face.

"Get out of my house". Scott said through gritted teeth.

Chris pushed himself off the floor and put a hand over his nose as he walked to the front door.

Scott wiped his mouth while he walked past the crowd and towards the stairs. Mitch followed right behind Scott,  scared he was hurt somehow.

Scott walked right into his bedroom, almost slamming the door in Mitch's face, he stopped halfway and opened the door back up to let Mitch in. Mitch scurried in and Scott slammed the door behind him, making Mitch jump. Scott murmured a 'sorry' as he walked inside the bathroom.

Mitch sat on the bed, being quiet and letting Scott do his own thing while calming down. Mitch knows Scott needs his space.

Mich laid back on the bed and sighed. He wonders what the hell Chris said to make Scott so mad. Despite what others think, Scott would never hit a person without reason.

Scott took a deep breath while looking at himself in the mirror, Chris is an ass, he thought in his head.

Scott shook his head, how dare he say something about HIS boyfriend. Scott could care less if he killed Chris, he would've deserved it.

Scott sighed, Mitch is waiting out there for him; but Scott cant tell Mitch what Chris said. He knows Mitch use to have hard, insecure thoughts about himself. Thank god that's gone.

But even if its gone, Scott could never let such words pass his lips, especially untrue things like that.

He cant belive Chris said those things, his perfect, smart, talented, beautiful, amazing boyfriend. How could you say those things about someone so perfect.

Scot shook his head and put his hand on the doorknob, opening the door. Mitch sat up in the bed and gave Scott a small smile, in which Scott returned.

Scott walked up to Mitch and sat down next to him, kissing his temple. Mitch giggled and Scott smiled as he pulled away from Mitch's head.

"Your giggle is cute".

Mitch bit his lip as he smiled slightly. "Thank you".

"You're welcome, baby boy".

Mitch looked up at Scott with big, innocent eyes. "What did Chris do to make you hit him"?

Scott shrugged, "He wouldnt leave my house".

Mitch furrowed his eyebows as he stared at Scott's face. "Thats it"?

Scott nodded while looking away from Mitch's gaze. "Yeah".

Mitch pouted, "You're lying to me".

Scott shook his head, "No, I'm not".

"Scottie, tell me".

"Its not important, Love".

"Yes, it is".

Scott looked up at Mitch and sighed, raising his eyebrows a little. "You really want to know"?

Mitch nodded. "Yes please".

Scott sighed again. "That douche said something about your body", Scott put a hand on Mitch's thigh, "But its not true, so dont worry about it".

Mitch frowned and looked down at his body, examining it. "Are you sure, whatd he say"?

Scott shook his head, "Nothing, baby, it doesn't matter. I wont put such untrue things in youre head".

Mitch pouted, "Please tell me". He begged.

Scott shook his head, although he knew he was going to break soon. "No, honey".

Mitch's inoccent eyes looked up at Scotts blue ones. "Please".

Scott looked away from Mitch's eyes. "Baby....."

"Please Scottie, you know everything's okay now and I don't think like that anymore. So just tell me, I won't upset".

Scott looked up at Mitch, "Promise you'll keep in mind that he's just a douche".

Mitch nodded. "Promise".

".... Okay..... He-he said that you weren't skinny enough and that you're not pretty". Scott stopped talking when Mitch looked down at himself in shame. Scott was quick to compliment him and make him feel better. "But its not true. You're so beautiful and your body is perfect".

Mitch looked up with tears in his eyes. "Promise".

"Promise".