148

Mitch eagerly came home after his boring lunch with his mom, going over the speed limit and basically whipping up into the driveway. Mitch was so stressed about having lunch with his mom and has been really stressed for awhile and he really needs time, or more like sex, with Scott to take the stress off his shoulders for a little while.

Mitch took the keys out of his car and practically ran inside. He made his way to their bedroom, slowly opening the door and looking inside to see, just as Scott had said, red lace laying out on the bed for him. Mitch walked into the bedroom and closed the door behind him, walking up to the bed and picking up the red lace panties. He set them back down on the bed and then noticed the black collar on the bed as well, Mitch chuckled to himself and took off his lace up boots, setting them on the bed because he'd be putting them back on later anyway, then came his shirt, pants, and boxers.

Mitch slipped on the red lace panties and the boots the lace up in the back, going to about mid-thigh, and then walking in front of the mirror to put on the collar. Fastening it and sticking two fingers between the collar and his skin, tugging a little to make sure he has room to breath and move his head around.

Mitch gave himself a once over before walking into the bathroom and putting on his silk red bathrobe. He walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen, opening the fridge and getting out a bottle of water, then closing it and turning around, only to run into someones chest.

Mitch looked up, biting his lip when he saw Scott.

"Nice collar." Scott said, putting his hands on Mitchs hips.

"Thank you, someone very sexy got it for me."

Scott leaned down, pecking Mitchs lips, "Already cheating on me, now."

"Never," Mitch said before kissing Scotts lips once more.

"Tell me, babygirl, whats under that robe?"

Mitch rolled his eyes, "Acting like you don't know." He said jokingly.

"Well why don't you tell me bout it anyway."

"Take me to the bedroom and you might find out." Mitch replied back, biting his lip.

Scott smirked, "What a smooth talker."

"Yeah? Know what else is smooth?"

Scott shook his head, "Such a tease."

"Wanna find out?"

Scott smirked, picking Mitch up from behind the legs, Mitch wrapping his legs around Scotts waist. Scott walked down the halls and kicked the door open, Mitch having left it slightly open, and kicked it back closed.

Scott set Mitch down on the bed, kissing him roughly, not waiting to put his tongue in Mitchs mouth, both exploring each others mouths and fighting for dominance. Mitch moaned into Scotts mouth as Scott began to rock his hips against Mitchs, the friction causing Mitch to squirm beneath Scott and whining.

Mitch pulled away slightly, "More... please." Mitch said breathlessly.

***skipping all the stuff leading up to it because I'm hella lazy but also wanted to give ya'll smut***

Mitch gasped as Scott rocked his hips back into him, successfully hitting Mitchs sweet spot. Scotts arms were trapping Mitchs head in. Mitchs legs were bent, Mitch holding the backs of his knees, his head thrown back, mouth hanging open in pleasure.

Scott leaned down, capturing Mitchs lips in a kiss, and snapping his hips. Mitch let out a loud moan into Scotts mouth, moving his hands from the backs of his knees and to hold onto Scotts shoulders.

"Fuck- Scott," Mitch gasped out, head falling onto Scotts shoulder.

Scotts pace quickened, rocking in and out of Mitch as Mitch continued to beg for more. Mitch could feel his panties, that were moved to the side, moving every time Scott snapped his hips forward, probably leaving marks.

"God- baby.. faster please, faster." Mitch begged, gasping for air.

Scott picked up his pace, going faster and gripping the sheets by Mitch's head.

Mitch's nails started scratching down Scott's back as he came close to his high, moaning louder the closer he got.

Scott started leaving hickeys on Mitch's neck, knowing full and well how much it turned him on.

Mitch gasped, "Scott- please. Oh god," he choked out.

Scott pulled away slightly, sticking two fingers into Mitch collar and pulling him closer to kiss him roughly.

Scott slowly pulled out, making Mitch squirm and whine. Scott smirked at him, bringing himself between between Mitch's legs. Mitch's knees were bent and open, Scott wrapping his arms around Mitch's thighs and pulling him closer. Mitch's legs rested on top of Scott's back, Scott feeling the fabric of Mitch's velvet boots on his skin.

Scott's tongue shot out, entering Mitch's hole. Mitch eyes rolled to the back of his head, hands shooting up to grip onto the headboard.

"Ohmygod-ohmygod-ohmygod. Yesyesyes- baby please. Oh god, yes. I'm gonna-" Mitch's mouth went slack as he spilled all over Scott.