90

I meant to upload this chapter before 12 so I could double today, but I'm still counting it as a double bc, henny, the day isn't over till three am for me so...

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!

*****

Tuesday:

The two hurried back to school after they got Scott some pain meds for his shoulder.

Mitch refused to let Scott drive with his hurting shoulder, though Scott didn't want to admit that he was in pain.

They had fifteen minutes left of their break, which they spent making out in the boys locker/shower room.

Mitch moaned into the deep kiss they shared, grabbing into Scott's biceps tightly.

Scott's arms were boxing Mitch against the wall, each arm beside Mitch's head. Mitch liked it when they made out in this position, he felt protected and owned and he liked it.

Scott started kissing down Mitch's neck then back up, "Ya'know, you still haven't worn that other black dress yet". Scott whispered in Mitch's ear.

Mitch moaned, "You want me to wear it? I'll wear it tomorrow, look all pretty for you". Mitch said, breathless.

Scott kissed Mitch's collarbone, nibbling on it a little.

Mitch moaned again, getting louder by the second.

"I might gag you if you don't keep those pretty moans to a minimum".

But Mitch kept moaning and Scott kept letting him, kissing his neck, pulling him in for passionate kisses.

"Mmm, Scott". Mitch breathed out, "Scott, baby, we have to get to class". Mitch said.

"We'll be late".

Mitch pushed on Scott's chest a little, "No, baby, cmon, let's go to class".

Scott didn't push any farther and pulled away, giving Mitch one last kiss.

Mitch smiled at Scott, resting a hand on Scott's cheek. Scott's arms still trapped Mitch against the wall.

Scott smiled back at Mitch, shaking his head, "You are so damn fucking beautiful". Scott whispered, looking into Mitch's eyes, now with a serious look.

Mitch's smiled dropped, a more affectionate look on his face.

Mitch snaked his arms around Scott's waist, pushing himself off the wall he was against, using his back muscles, and pulling himself into Scott's embrace, holding onto him.

Mitch rested his forehead on Scott's chest, planting a kiss there while he was at it.

Scott smiled, sweetly, down at him, giving Mitch a soft kiss on top of his head.

Scott wrapped his arms around Mitch's waist, more like all the way around Mitch's waist seeing as Mitch is so tiny and Scott has the lankiest arms, and pulled himself closer to the smaller boy.

Scott took a deep breath, letting his head hang low to where his forehead was resting on top of Mitch's head.

"Love you so much, babygirl".

Mitch squeezed Scott's waist, letting his arms tighten then loosen up again, "I love you too, my boy".

******

Is it just me or when I read books and see the name 'babygirl' I think of my book bc that's Scott's main nickname for Mitch.

Lmao I was reading a book and saw the word babygirl, and thought I was reading my own book for a second then snapped out of it. And it like, wasn't even a Scomiche book. Someone HALP!