55

OMG OMG OMG I HAVE ANOTHER BOOK IDEA!!!

HERE WE GO.

The book is a soulmate AU, if you don't know what that is, the description explains everything.

NAME: Jewel (Soulmate AU)

DESCRIPTION:

Name- Scott Hoying

Age- 25

Gender- (by law) Male

Jewel Color- Blue

Soulmate found?- No

*****

Name- Mitch Grassi

Age- 24

Gender- (by law) Male

Jewel Color- Green

Soulmate found?- No

*****

From the moment you were born, there was a Jewel implanted in your wrist. The Jewel is suppose to help lead you to your soulmate, to make it easier. You can see whatever your soulmate writes/does on their body. For example, if your soulmate were to take a pen and write on his or hers body, it would appear on their soulmates body. Eventually, you would find your soulmate and be happy, but it's not that easy. There's a lot of heartbreak, a lot of false hope. Most people meet their soulmate at 18-21, it's uncommon to meet your soulmate after that. So why are two boys in their mid twenties still wondering around without their soulmate?!

COVER:

Yay!!!! Do y'all like it?! Would you read it??? Lemme know

Would you also prefer this book over 'Love Me or Leave Me'? I would eventually do both of them but which one would you rather come first??

ALSO!! I made the cover. How does it look???!

Anyway, I'll let you get to reading.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!

*******

Scott's eyes shot towards the front entrance, not seeing his parents yet. They must be taking off their coats and shoes.

Scott looked back down at Mitch, who was biting his lip trying to hold in sounds of pain that were about to slip past his lips.

Scott looked back up at the entrance, then back down to Mitch again, obviously trying to decide what he should do.

"S-Scott. Please". Mitch begged.

Scott furrowed his eyebrows and bit his lip, standing still for a second before walking forward to pick Mitch up bridal style and escape into the dining room, walking up a flight of stairs Mitch hadn't even known was there.

Scott could practically feel the confusion radiating off of Mitch. "It's a stairwell we never use, that leads into the back right side of the house we don't use". He clarified.

Scott pushed open a door and closed it behind them. The room was obviously not updated like the rest of the house but still beautiful.

Scott set Mitch down on the couch and then disappeared into a room, coming back with a first aid kit and a damp towel

Scott kneeled down in front of Mitch and took the towel, cleaning off Mitch's hand.

"Now how did you manage this"? Scott asked.

"I uh, dropped a plate and then I reached out to catch it but it broke over my hand".

Scott shook his head with a small smile on his lips, knowing that only Mitch would do such a thing. Mitch took the shake of the head for something else.

"I'm sorry". Mitch whispered out. "I've been nothing but a pain ever since I moved in".

Scott's head shot up so fast you would've thought he'd broken his neck. "No. You are never a pain and Ive loved spending more time with you. Don't speak in such ways of yourself. Okay"?

Mitch bit his lip and nodded. "Yes... okay".

Scott looked back down as he placed a band aid on the palm of Mitch's hand.

Scott stood up. "I'm gonna go talk to my parents and explain the situation. I'll be right back to get you. Here's some water. And the TV remote is right there. I shouldn't be more than half an hour".

Mitch nodded his head and Scott leaned down to place a soft kiss on Mitch's lips, then leaving to go talk to his parents.