18

Small chapter today.

I've decided that I won't be posting chapters at any specific time anymore.

It's too hard and I stress too much about it, trying to get it done in time but failing miserably.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!

*****

What the hell is going on here"? Rick said.

Mitch pulled away and wiped his eyes. "I'm s-sorry". He said.

Rick looked to his wife for an explanation.

Connie shrugged. "Scott's gay".

Scott stood from his spot on the bed. "What the hell mom". He yelled at her.

Rick looked at Scott. "Why are you yelling"?

Scott looked at him, confused. "You're not gonna yell at me"?

Rick shook his head slowly, as if he didn't understand. "Why would I do that"? He asked, slowly.

Scott's eyebrows furrowed. "You're not mad"?

"No".

"You're not disappointed"?

"Nope".

Scott let out a sigh and fell to the bed, he ran a hand over his face.

He heard Mitch cough and he looked up at him, getting the message, he stood up and took Mitch's hand to help him stand as well. "Mom, dad. This is Mitch. My boyfriend". Scott said.

Connie smiled and engulfed Mitch in a hug.

"Oh". Mitch said with a laugh.

Connie pulled away with a smile on her face. "Sorry, sorry".

Rick stuck out his hand for Mitch to shake, Mitch looked down at Ricks hand, confused. As if he had no idea what a hand shake is.

Scott rolled his eyes. "Dad, he's gay. He doesn't do 'guy things' like shake hands. Just give him a hug". Scott explained.

Rick retracted his hand and laughed. "Okay". He said while pulling Mitch into a hug.

Mitch smiled and hugged back.