38XXX

So, I can't do a double today so I have an extra long, extra special chapter for y'all. It's been very anticipated and now I'm finally bringing it to you.

WARNING: SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT

I know y'all have waited a while for this, so here it is.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!

*****

Soon both boys were inside, laying on Mitch's bed, making out passionately.

Clothes were thrown everywhere and they were just in their underwear now.

Mitch started to grind down on Scott, making Scott moan into his mouth.

Scott flipped their positions so that he was hovering over Mitch. He started to grind their hips together harder than Mitch had, making Mitch's head throw back and a loud gasp to escape his lips.

Scott took his opportunity with Mitch's exposed neck and started to kiss up the middle of his neck.

Mitch's fingers tangled in Scott's hair, tugging on it while little moans and gasps escaped his lips.

Scott moved to the side of his neck, making Mitch tilt his head to the side for better access.

"Oh, fuck". Mitch breathed out when Scott found his soft spot.

Mitch's hips thrusted up, making his hard on brush against Scott's, both boys let out little moans of satisfaction.

Scott started to kiss down Mitch's chest, leaving love bites everywhere. When he reached Mitch's boxers, his teeth bit down on the elastic and he started to pull Mitch's boxers off with his teeth.

Mitch bit his lip as he watched Scott throw them across the room.

Mitch let out a gasp as Scott shoved his fingers in his mouth.

"Suck". Scott commanded.

Mitch sucked on the three fingers in his mouth, covering them in saliva.

Scott pulled his fingers out and shoved one up Mitch's ass.

Mitch let out a loud moan. "Shit". He cursed under his breath.

Scott quickly added two more fingers and stretched Mitch out. He pulled his fingers away, making Mitch whine at the emptiness.

Scott smirked. "Just you wait". He said in a low voice that caused shivers to go up Mitch's spine.

Scott grabbed a condom and rolled it on, also grabbing a bottle of lube.

Scott pointed to the end of the bed. "I want you on both knees at the end of the bed, bent over". He demanded.

Mitch nodded and crawled off the bed as Scott instructed and got in position.

Scott got on both knees behind Mitch, his knees apart, and grabbed Mitch's arms, pulling them around his back and holding them there.

Scott teased the tip of Mitch's entrance, making Mitch whine and squirm, before pushing in slowly.

Mitch dug his face into the mattress and bit his lip, trying not to scream in pleasure.

Scott pulled his out and slammed back in roughly.

"AH FUCK". Mitch screamed, Scott smirked and started to slam into him faster.

"GOD... OH FUCK BABY". He screamed out again.

"God, you're fucking tight". Scott grunted.

Mitch squeezed his eyes shut, furrowing his eyebrows, and bit his lip to try and keep his screams in.

Scott noticed and angled himself, knowing right where Mitch's prostate is, and slammed into him.

Mitch's mouth hung open and he let out a high pitched scream. "AHHHHHHH GOD, DONT STOP. YESS RIGHT THERE".

Scott smirked and slowed down his movements, pulling out and slamming back in onto his prostate, holding it there for awhile to let it get as deep as possible, and then repeating the action.

Mitch went crazy, his head bobbling a little every time Scott slammed into him.

Scott slammed into him again, leaning down and whispering in his ear. "Tell me when your about to come".

Mitch nodded and gasped as Scott continued.

"Oh, god yessss". Mitch breathed out.

Scott started his pace back up again, going slow, then medium, then fast, then as fast as possible.

This had Mitch going silly. "OH FUUUUUUCK, I-I CANT.. BABY, YES".

Scott pulled on Mitch's hair. "That's it, baby". He said.

"OH GOD, OH FUCK... IM GONNA FUCKING COME". Mitch screamed.

Scott quickly reached his hand around to hold Mitch's tip, making sure he didn't come yet, and pulled out.

Mitch let out a loud whine. "Nooo". He said.

Scott smirked. "Just hold on, Love".

Mitch sighed but waited. Scott let go of Mitch's hands and Mitch's tip.

"Turn over, Love". Scott said.

Mitch turned around with struggle, seeing as his legs were weak. But he finally managed and he was now facing Scott.

Scott smirked at him. "Now sit on that pretty ass of yours". He commanded.

Mitch did as he was told, his legs now open in a V position on the floor.

Scott took Mitch's legs and bent them to where they were almost touching Mitch's chest.

"Hold your legs, Sweetie". Scott said, just barley above a whisper.

Mitch held his legs where Scott put them. Scott started to push in slowly, making Mitch whine and squirm.

"Be still". Scott said and Mitch immediately stopped.

Scott pulled his hips back and slammed into Mitch, looking at Mitch's face to watch his reaction.

Mitch threw his head back and screamed in pleasure.

"Ah ah ah". Scott said, putting his hands on either side of Mitch's face, making Mitch look at him. "I want you to look at me while you come". Scott said.

Mitch bit his lip as Scott started to rock his hips back and forth.

"F-faster".

Scott sped up.

"AH GOD, FASTER". Mitch yelled.

Scott sped up more.

"AHHHHHH, FASTER".

Scott picked up as fast as he could, nearing his high.

Mitch looked directly into Scott's eyes while he hit his high. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHGGG". He screamed out, coming all over Scott's chest.

Scott sped up a little more, hitting his high as well. Mitch made sure to put a hand on Scott's face to make him look in his eyes as he came as well.

Scott did so and let out a string of cuss words as he came inside the condom.

After Scott came down from his high, they cleaned up and they are now laying in bed.

"You're spending the night, right"? Mitch asked.

Scott smiled and kissed behind Mitch's ear. "Of course, Love".

Mitch giggled and snuggled into Scott's chest. Drifting off to sleep.