32

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!

*****

Two years ago

Scott and Mitch sat on the couch, making out, of course.

"Mmmm". Mitch moaned.

Scott smirked and gave Mitch's hips a small squeeze.

Scott pulled away, with a smile on his lips. "Do you love me, Mitchie".

"Yes, of course, my dear".

"For how long".

"For as long as you want me".

Scott shook his head and pecked Mitch's lips. "Not good enough".

Mitch giggled. "Yeah, how about... Always forever".

Scott chuckled. "That's more like it".

Mitch smiled and pulled Scotts face closer by the back of his neck and into a deep kiss

*****

Scott and Mitch were on their way to school and Scott kept stealing glances at Mitch.

Besides the obvious, Mitch looked absolutely fucking gorgeous today, as he always does, Scott wanted to ask Mitch something.

Mitch finally noticed Scotts glances.

"Is everything okay". Mitch asked.

Scott nodded. "Yeah, just..... If you ever had thoughts again... You would tell me, right"?

Mitch smiled. "You know I don't have those thoughts anymore but if it would make you feel better, yes, I'd tell you right away".

Scott smiled. "Thanks, Love".

"You're welcome, I know you need reassurance some times".

Scott nodded and then glanced at Mitch again before looking back at the road and sighed. "Hey, I'm sorry for inspecting you like that yesterday".

Mitch shook his head, "Oh, Scottie, you don't have to apologize for that. You were just making sure I was okay".

"You still love me"?

Mitch giggled at the old inside joke. "Always forever, my Angel".

Scott glanced again but with a fondness in his eyes this time. "I love you, baby".

Mitch grinned so wide, you'd be surprised he didn't explode. "I love you too, honey".

They pulled up into school and Scott parked in his regular spot, they leaned over the council and gave each other a little peck.

Mitch grabbed his Starbucks and hopped out of the car, Scott doing the same.

They intertwined their hands and walked into school together.