129

Hi, I know I'm an awful writer, I didn't update on Wednesday but Wednesday's are usually really busy for me and I said in the beginning that I was just trying that day out. I think I might have to pick a different day to update on. Maybe Monday or Tuesday??

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!

*****

"I just want you to like it." Mitch said, getting dressed for the party he has planned for Scott, "I want you to remember it."

Scott rolled his eyes and buttoned up his blue flannel, Mitch's favorite because it complimented Scott's bright blue eyes.

"I'm sure it'll be perfect, baby. Don't worry about it. I'll love anything you do."

"Yeah, whatever. You better like it. I put a lot into it," Mitch said, slipping on his heals. 

Mitch wore a loose black and white flannel, ripped dark blue skinny jeans and black velvet heals that lace up in the front.

Scott smiled at him, adoring how cute he looked, and slipped on his shoes

Scott smiled at him, adoring how cute he looked, and slipped on his shoes. Scott wore his blue and white flannel, blue skinny jeans and light brown boots.

"You look absolutely stunning," Scott said, shaking his head with a small smile on his face

Mitch blushed slightly, "Yeah? Call me baby girl and I might have sex with you again tonight."

Scott chuckled, "Don't be tempting, mein schatz," he replied, walking up to Mitch and leaning down to kiss the top of Mitch's head.

Mitch stood in front of the mirror, smoothing out his shirt and checking himself out.

"Thank you. You're wearing my favorite shirt of yours."

"Of course. You're wearing the heals I bought you."

"Yeah. They're my favorite ones."