132

After Mitch got home, he gave the groceries to Scott and had Michael put them away. He thanked Michael for cooking the food for Scott and then picked up the tray, taking it to their room.

Mitch gently pushed the door open and walked inside the bedroom, smiling slightly at Scott and setting down the tray on the nightstand and getting on his knees in front of Scott's face.

Mitch started running his fingers through Scott's hair and petting the side of Scott's head to gently wake him up.

"Honey," Mitch whispered, "Its about 12:30, babyboy. You have to get up," Mitch said.

Scott groaned and put his face into his pillow, sighing.

Mitch rolled his eyes and started scratching Scott's back, "Come on, sweet boy. I made you breakfast."

"Ion wanna," Scott whined, words slurred from sleep and a hangover.

Mitch sighed, "Its bad for you to sleep in so much, it makes you more tired. Just get up baby."

"Dun care," Scott said.

Mitch kissed the side of Scott's head, "Well I do. So let me care of you."

Scott shook his head, pulling the covers up more to cover his shoulders.

Mitch sighed, rolling his eyes, "We'll fuck in the shower,"

Scott slowly turned his head to the side, looking at Mitch, "Promise?"

Mitch giggled and shook his head, "Promise."

Scott groaned, pushing his upper body off the bed and holding himself up on his elbows, "Will you get me my boxers and sweatpants?" Scott asked.

Mitch kissed Scott's forehead and stood up, walking over to their wood dresser and picking out grey sweatpants and black, tight, boxers.

Mitch went to throw Scott the clothes only to turn around and have Scott standing right in front of him, their lips almost touching, in all his naked glory.

Scott smirked and ran his hands up Mitch's legs and over his hips, resting them on Mitch's stomach, "You look so hot in my shirt," Scott said, pecking Mitch's lips.

Mitch giggled and bit his lip, purposefully being sexual, "Thank you. Maybe instead of shower sex, you can fuck me while I wear your shirt?"

Scott hummed and kissed Mitch again, this time a little more rough, passionate.

Mitch moaned a little, knowing that it would turn Scott on more than anything when he just woke up.

Scott pulled away, licking his lips and shaking his head. He took the boxers and sweatpants from Mitch's hands and slipped them on.

"You'll be the death of me, ya know?" Scott said, looking up at Mitch.

"Oh I know. Now hurry up and eat so we can fuck."

"Someone's horny."

"Oh absolutely." Mitch said, "But I also have to talk to you about something."

"And that is?"

"Well you'll find out later."

"After sex? That kinda ruins it honey."

"And whys that?"

"Is it a serious talk?"

"Kinda..."

"Then it'll ruin the mood."

"I'm not sure why?" Mitch shrugged, "It ruins it before sex, not after."

Scott sighed, shaking his head, "Doesn't matter. What's on your mind?" Scott asked.

"Well... um, do- do you remember what happened last night. Ya know, after you got hammered?"

Scott shook his head, "No, why? Did I do something to you?.. what happened?  Did I hurt you?"

"What? Scottie, no. Just eat and we'll talk about it, alright?"

"Did someone else hurt you?"

Scott was now hovering over Mitch, their chests almost touching.

"No Scott. Just eat and we'll talk. It's not a big deal anyway."

Scott sighed, "You're upset. I can see it in your eyes."

Mitch blinked at him, tilting his head to the side, "See it in my...?-" Mitch shook his head, "Just eat. Michael worked hard on it for you and you need some food in your stomach. We'll talk after."

Scott looked back at the food and sighed, actually pretty hungry and not willing to continue to argue with Mitch and try to convince him to talk.

"Okay. And you'll tell me after I eat?"

Mitch nodded, "Yes."