21

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!

*******

Scott zipped his pants up as Mitch got off of the floor.

Scott leaned his head back against the stall. "Thanks". He breathed out, still coming down from his high.

Mitch wiped his lips. "Mm, you're welcome".

"I can.... Ya know... Repay you". Scott said.

Mitch shook his head. "Later. My house".

Scott smiled. "Of course".

Mitch bit his lip and looked down at his shirt before looking back at Scott with a glare. "Scott! You spilled cum all over me".

Scott laughed. "Sorry".

Mitch pouted, looking down at the white substance all over his shirt.

Scott slipped his jacket off and and then slipped his shirt over his head. He handed his shirt to Mitch and put his jacket on, zipping it up.

Mitch smiled and changed shirts. "Thank you". He said.

"Your welcome baby". Scott said back.

As they walked out of the stall and towards the door, Mitch stopped Scott as Scott was getting ready to open the door.

Mitch leaned up to Scott's ear and whispered, "Let's be clear, later, you're going to fuck my brains out".

Scott groaned as he felt his pants tighten in his lower region.

Mitch bit his lip and opened the door as Scott followed behind him, pulling his jacket down to cover his lower region.

They walked back to class and sat down, Scott moving around, uncomfortably, until his problem solved itself.