124

Okayokay, I know I haven't been the best at updating this book. And I'm not updating 05FM tonight. BUT I'm working on something for y'all and it's taking me awhile to get it just right. Updates will be SO much smoother when I finally get this project out there. Hopefully y'all appreciate and like it.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!

****

Scott's hand rested on Mitch's thigh, rubbing circles in his thigh with his thumb. Mitch's head was on Scott's shoulder as he stared at the white board, the board blurry because he wasn't focusing, about to fall asleep.

Scott kissed the top of Mitch's head, whispering to him softly, "Tired, baby?" He asked.

Mitch hummed, "Didn't get much sleep last night."

Scott moved the hair out of Mitch's face  with his left hand, leaving the right on Mitch's thigh, "I'm sorry, mein schatz, you should get some sleep when we get home."

Mitch took a deep breath, holding it in for a second then let it out, "I just wish I could sleep now. We still have three classes and six hours to go."

Scott frowned, "I'm sorry, babygirl. Do you want me to see if you can sleep in the nurses office?"

Mitch shook his head, "No no, it's okay. I'll make it through the day."

"Are you sure? I could pull some strings.."

Mitch chuckled tiredly, "I'm okay, promise. You don't need to do anything."

"Babe..." Scott said, moving his hand from Mitch's thigh to around his shoulders, playing with Mitch's hair, "I've never seen you this tired."

"Babe, I'm serious, I'm fine. I'm trying to pay attention. So let's just drop it. I'll take a nap when I get home." Mitch said, coming off a little irritated, although that wasn't his intention.

"Oh-oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean-"

Mitch took his head off Scott's shoulder, pecking Scott's lips to shut him up.

"It's not a big deal, baby boy. I'll sleep when I get home, okay? I just wanna get through the day."

Scott nodded, "Okay. I'm sorry."

Mitch smiled a little, "Don't be, it's okay," he said, kissing Scott's temple before putting his head back on Scott's shoulder.

Scott wrapped his arm around Mitch's shoulders, pulling him closer.

*

"Are you sure you only want a salad, it seems like so little to eat." Scott said.

They sat at the lunch table with, Kirstie to Mitch's right and Avi to Scott's left. Then, Alex, Travis, Kevin, and Esther sitting across from them.

Everyone has their food except for the two, who has gotten there late from doing... certain activities.

Scott decided to go get the food for the both of them but when Mitch said he only wanted a salad, Scott tried to change his mind in to getting something more filling.

"No, that's all. I'm not very hungry."

"But with how tired you are, and not eating enough to fill you up, you'll pass out. You're only 128lbs, Mitchie."

"Oh, I'll be fine," Mitch waved him off, "You're getting too concerned. All I want is a salad, alright. If you want, you can put chicken in it."

Scott pouted but nodded, kissing Mitch before getting up to stand in line. Mitch watched him go, having a deep gaze moment.

Kirstie set a hand on Mitch's to get his attention. Mitch looked at her, brows raised and a small smile on his face.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Can I spend the night tonight. I know you usually spend your nights with Scott, ya know, living with him and all. But I was wondering if we could have some time together. I need to really talk to you about something." Kirstie said in a low voice, hoping no one else heard.

"O-okay, is everything alright?"

She shrugged, "Its just something I need to tell you. Please don't be worried."

"Is it... something with you and Jer?"

She nodded, "Yeah, yeah it is. We.. broke up awhile ago but something's happened and I need my best friends advice."

Mitch frowned, "Oh. Kirst I'm so sorry.." Mitch said, putting a hand on her back.

"No, it's okay. It was mutual."

"Are you sure. I can get Scott to kick his ass, if you want?"

Kirstie laughed a little, "No, that's okay. It was mutual. Don't worry. But, is coming over okay?"

Scott sat down beside Mitch then, "Coming over?" Scott asked.

Mitch smiled sadly, setting a hand on Scott's thigh, "Uh, yeah. Kirstie really needs to talk to me... is it okay if she comes over tonight. And we can be alone?"

"Oh, yeah. Of course. I hope everything's okay. Y'all can have the whole upstairs tonight, if you want. Or I can clear the staff out of the out house and have them sleep upstairs?"

Mitch waved his hand, "No, no need for that. We'll take the upstairs."

Kirstie butted in, "We all can hang out before it's about time for bed, then I need to talk to Mitch. If that's fine?"

Mitch looked at Scott, "Do you wanna hang out with us. I basically transform in to a squealing girl when me and Kirst hang out. We don't wanna annoy you..."

"No, that's alright. We'll hang out. I really hope everything's okay, Kirstie."

"Yeah.. yeah me too," She replied.