17

I'm so sorry.

Wattpad had a glitch and didn't upload the double yesterday night.

So, this is the chapter.

Again, I'm so so sorry!!!

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!

*****

Scott and Mitch had ended up falling asleep after talking to each other for two hours.

Scott parents weren't suppose to come home till 8:00 and it was currently 5:30.

Scott's cell phone rang, waking both boys up.

Mitch groaned as Scott reached for his phone and declined the call.

Scott looked back at Mitch and smiled. Mitch smiled back and pecked Scott's lips.

"What time do you need me to leave"? Mitch asked, pushing himself up by his arms.

"I don't know, around 8-8:30, we still have time". Scott replied.

Mitch smirked and climbed onto Scott's lap, kissing Scott passionately.

Then, the door flew open.

Scott pulled away and pushed Mitch off of himself, already dreading looking at who threw the door open.

Scott looked to the door to see his mom.

Mitch groaned. "Why the hell does this always happen to us". Mitch mumbled under his breath.

Scott sighed. "What, mom"? He snapped.

"Don't snap at me, I just found you making out with a boy. Explain". Connie said.

Scott sighed and rubbed a hand over his face. "Mom, just.... Please".

"Please what"? Connie asked.

"Mom? Just leave the room, please". Scott begged.

Connie looked at Mitch, who was looking down in shame, and then back at Scott. "Are you gay"? She whispered.

Scott's bottle lip wobbled and he bit his lip to stop from crying.

Mitch heard a sniffle and he looked up at Scott to see tears lining his eyes. Mitch has never seen Scott cry, he was pretty sure Scott didn't.

"Mom, please just leave.... Please". Scott whispered.

Connie sighed. "Honey, why didn't you tell me".

A tear ran down Scott's face. "M-mom, don't tell dad, p-p-please". Scott begged.

Mitch lunged forward and hugged Scott, just as Rick walked through the door.

*****

Y'all know I don't make drama chapters without cliffhangers.

Not even apologizing.