33

I finally have my new phone!!!! Now we will be back to everyday updates!!

What do y'all use to read Wattpad? Just curious.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!!

******

As they walked through the school halls, everyone saying hi, Kirstie came up to them.

Mitch smiled. "Hey Kirst".

"Hey babe".

"How're you".

"Good. Guess what"? Kirstie asked, all happy and giddy.

Avi called Scott over and Scott got Mitch's attention, nodding his head in Avis direction. Mitch smiled and pecked Scott's lips before Scott left his side.

Mitch turned his attention back to Kirstie. "Okay, okay. What happened"? He asked.

"Wellllll.... Jeremy and I are dating now".

Mitch's face lit up. "O my god, I'm so happy for you".

Kirstie smiled at him. "Thanks, babe".

Mitch hugged her. "You're welcome, honey".

When they pulled away, Mitch caught sight of Chris coming his way and he pulled on Kirstie's arm to move out of his way.

Mitch stood by Scott and hid a little behind in.

Scott felt Mitch's presence behind him and he turned around with furrowed eyebrows. "Is everything okay"?

"Chris is coming". Mitch whispered.

Scott looked up and made dead eye contact with Chris. Scott gave him the hardest glare possible, basically daring him to even come near them.

Chris held his stance for awhile before turning around and walking the opposite way.

Mitch bit his lip as he watched him leave. Scotts eyes landed back on Mitch. "I don't think you have to worry about him for awhile". He said.

Mitch wrapped his arms around Scott's torso from behind. "Thanks, baby".

Scott turned in his arms so that he was facing Mitch. Scott brought his hand up to caress Mitch's jaw while giving him a little kiss on the forehead. "You're welcome, Love". He said after pulling away.

Mitch giggled and blushed, looking down.

They heard 'aw's all around them and looked around to see almost everyone in the school looking at them.

Scott was about to yell at them to stop looking when Mitch pulled on Scott's jacket. Scott looked down and Mitch just shook his head slightly, knowing what Scott was going to do.

Scott looked back at the crowd and then back down at Mitch. He sighed and decided not to pay attention to them. He took Mitch's hand and they walked to Mitch's locker together.