115

"Alright, my sweet girl, it's time to go. You're makeup looks stunning and your body is absolutely wonderful. Now let's go." Scott said annoyed as he stood in the bathroom doorway.

Mitch gave him a nasty look, "Um, this is art, I am art. And to be art, you have to actually try and look good."

Scott rolled his eyes, "Baby.. you know you look good without even trying."

Mitch gave him an 'you're stupid' look, then rolled his eyes.

"See? Even right now as you're blending out your concecular, you look beautiful."

Mitch cracked up. "Babyboy, it's called concealer. And thank you, I try my best to always look good for you." Mitch said with a wink, "unless I wanna wear sweatpants, then I don't give a rats ass how I look for you."

Scott chuckled, "Still the most beautiful girl in the world, mein schatz."

Mitch blushed and put his makeup away, "I though you stopped calling me that."

"Never. Why? You don't like it?" Scott asked, eyebrows drawn together.

"Love it, just makes me look like a tomato when you call me that."

Scott smirked and pushed himself off of the wall, "Good."

*

"Honestly, the freshman annoy the shit out of me." Scott said as he walked with Mitch on his arm, Alex right next to him then Avi next to Alex and Travis standing in the back.

On Mitch's side stood Kirstie, Esther next to Kirstie and Kevin standing in the back.

As usual, the halls cleared for them.

But there's always a few dumb freshman who think they can take them on.

Avi nodded as he saw a group of skinny, freshman boys standing in their way up ahead, "They have quite a lot of confidence. Gonna have to get rid of that."

Mitch frowned at that, Scott catching it in his peripheral, "What's wrong, babygirl?" Scott asked.

"I just... you can tell them to fuck off just... don't take their confidence away. You know how it was with Chris, Scottie. It took me so long to be confident again."

Of course, that hit home with Scott and Scott immediately nodded, "Okay, baby. Go easy on 'em boys. No insults. Just scare them." Scott said as they stopped in front of the boys.

One of the boys raised a brow, "You're Hoying eh? I'm John. Gonna beat us up?"

Scott clenched his jaw, keeping his face straight and his eyes shooting daggers. If it wasn't for Mitch bringing up how hard it was to gain his confidence back, these boys would already be beaten into a pulp. But Scott had a soft spot for Mitch.

Avi stepped in front of Alex and Scott, "I suggest you back the fuck off boys, this one behind me," he tilted his head in the direction of Scott behind him, "will have no tolerance for this. Especially since his princess is with him."

Mitch looked up at Scott, Scott having a hard look on his face, jaw clenched, eyes narrowed, but, his hands were soft on Mitch's body and he gently pulled Mitch closer.

Some would say 'bipolar much?' when really Scott only loves a few people in his life.

Mitch with the number one spot, Scott is gentle and soft with him, all the meanwhile being hard on other people.

John chuckled, "What? That nasty thing on his arm. Ew, disgusting. Plus, gay people can't fight. That's fact."

Scott's eyes darkened and he stepped forward, arm coming down by his side on his fist clenched, "You best watch your mouth. No one talks about him like that."

Avi stepped to the side, knowing better than to be in Scott's way when he's angry.

"What're you gonna do? Hit me? I'd like to see you try, gay boy."

Mitch gently laid his soft hand on top of one of Scott's clenched fists, "Don't Scott. You're better than that." Mitch said softly.

Scott heard him loud and clear, eyes locked with the freshman boy in front of him, "Oh, just one hit will set him straight." Scott said.

"Scott." Mitch warned.

Scott turned around sharply, "What?" He spat in Mitch's face, "he insulted you. He doesn't get to get away with that shit. Let. Me. Protect you."

"You can protect me, Scott. Not like this. Hitting everyone isn't the answ-"

"To hell is isn't."

Mitch sighed, looking at the boys who were whispering about him and Scott, calling them disgusting, then he looked at everyone lined up in the halls watching them.

He sighed, "Let me take care of it."

Scott's eyes softened, "What? Mitch no. What if- what if they hurt you."

"Then you can beat the shit out of them, but let me talk to them."

"No, Mitch. I'm your protecter. I'll handle it."

"Scott-"

Scott didn't wait for Mitch to finish as he turned back around to face the boy, getting up in his face, "Move out of my fucking way. If it wasn't for my boy being with me then you'd be beaten up so bad you could hardly move."

John faltered, "Its been a week and I'm sick and tired of moving out of the way for you."

"Well get use to it. Move." Scott said, pushing the boy to the side, the rest of his group going to see if he was okay.

Scott turned back around checking to make sure Mitch and all his friends were okay.

Scott tucked Mitch back under his arm and gave this John boy one more glare before walking off.

"I could've handled it." Mitch said.

"Nope. I'm not taking any chances of you getting hurt. You're my baby."

Avi rolled his eyes, "Im gonna puke, stop being cute. Plus, Mitch, you've dated Scott for awhile. You know we have to set a group of freshman boys in place every year."

"But guys, college won't be like this. You don't rule the halls like you do in high school. You should've just dealt with it differently."

"And what way would we do that. No offense but if you don't know how this works by now then-"

"Then what?" Mitch interrupted Avi, "college isn't like this. You don't get to beat people up because you want to."

"I do what I want, bitch-"

"Don't you dare talk to him like that." Scott stepped in, "he's right, Av, we have to be mature."

Avi rolled his eyes and kept his mouth shut.

"College won't be like this, but, Mitchy, if anyone hurts you. They're getting some death threats."

Mitch giggled, "Okay, baby. Just, I don't have a problem with you protecting me, or occasionally beating people up for me, because sometimes they deserve it. But those boys were just little cocky freshman, they didn't hurt me. They didn't hurt anyone. They're just know-it-all's."

"I know. Sorry bout that, baby girl."

"It's okay." Mitch shrugged.

The two dropped everyone off at their classrooms before walking to their own.

"You know I love you, Scottie. Do you really see where I'm coming from?"

Scott stopped and pecked Mitch's lips, "Yes, babygirl. I'll tone down the fights. For you."

Mitch smiled, "Thanks, Scottie."