36

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!

*****

Mitch was walking the halls by himself, on his way to meet Scott outside after school.

Mitch stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Chris at the end of the hall.

He took his phone out of his pocket and called Scott.

Scott answered on the first ring. "Yes, Love"?

"Can you some inside"? Mitch asked.

"Um... yeah, what's wrong"?

"Chris is at the end of the hall and I don't want to risk anything".

Scott sighed. "That jackass. I'm coming, baby".

"Thanks, babe". Mitch said before he hung up.

Chris caught a glance of him and smirked as he started to walk towards him.

Mitch sucked in a breath and turned to walk the other way.

Mitch heard foot steps behind him get faster and faster.

Mitch sped up to a faster pace and pulled his phone out to call Scott again.

The phone rang several times but Scott didn't pick up.

Mitch groaned and shoved the phone back in his pocket.

"Hey, bitch". Mitch heard Chris call, causing Mitch to walk a little faster.

He felt two hands grab his hips and pull him back as he yelped in surprise.

He turned around quickly only to be met with a pair of icy blue eyes but not the loving ones he loves nor wants to see.

Mitch yanked himself away from Chris and ran as fast as he could towards the door, just in time for Scott to open the glass door and catch Mitch before he fell into him.

Scott's eyes met Chris and glared at him. Scott looked back down at Mitch. "Did he touch you"? He asked.

Mitch looked down.

"Did he fucking touch you"?

Mitch nodded shyly and Scott ripped away from Mitch to throw Chris to the ground.

"I told you to never touch him again, didn't I"? Scott asked.

When he didn't get a reply, he became angry.

"Didn't I". Scott spat, his voice louder.

Chris visibly flinched at his harsh tone, causing a small smirk to form on Scotts lips.

"Yes". Chris replied.

"And you touched him again, am I correct or am I correct"?

Chris rolled his eyes. "You're correct".

"Great, and what did I say I would do if you ever touched him again"? Scott asked.

Chris scoffed and rolled his eyes again, making Scott more and more angry.

Scott pulled Chris off the floor by his shirt and threw him against one of the lockers.

"I said I would beat you to death, didn't I"? Scott asked, angry.

Chris nodded, not responding. 

Scott pulled his arm back to punch Chris when Mitch grabbed his wrist.

Scott turned around and his eyes softened. "Yes, Love"? He asked.

Mitch frowned. "I just wanna go home".

"Okay, baby".

Scott looked back at Chris, eyes angry again. "Today's your lucky day, ass". He spat before giving him one more hard push and walking away.