42

WARNING: this chapter is an emotional roller coaster. If you don't believe me just ask mauvetears

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!

*****

While Mitch was asleep, Scott slipped from his arms. He found a pen and paper, writing him to tell him he went home.

Scott kissed his forehead and then snuck out of his bedroom, quietly, and closed the door behind him as quiet as possible.

He took his phone out of his pant pocket and checked the time, 12:38. He put it back in his pocket and started to walk downstairs.

He stopped when he heard the voices of Nel and Mike.

"Shit". He muttered under his breath.

He turned around and tried to walk back upstairs.

"Son, come back down here". He heard Mikes voice.

Scott looked down the stairs, over his shoulder, then back at Mitch's bedroom door. He sighed and started walking downstairs.

He walked into the living room, spotting Nel and Mike on the couch.

Nel patted the spot next to her. "Come sit please". She said.

Scott walked over, skeptically, and sat down.

"We don't think you should be seeing Mitch anymore".

*

When Scott came the next morning to pick Mitch up, he was surprised to see that Mitch wasn't ready yet.

Scott tried calling him but he didn't answer.

He was contemplating going in but decided against it.

When Mitch did finally come out, he had tears running down his face. He jumped in Scott's car, wiping his tears and sniffling.

Scott frowned. "Baby... o my god, are you okay"?

Mitch shook his head. "N-no, can we skip school today"?

Scott furrowed his eyebrows. "Y-..yeah".

*

They were sitting with their feet dangling off the edge of the wooden bridge, over the lake.

It was Scott's 'special place".

Scott looked at Mitch, who still had tears streaming down his face.

Scott turned to face him, wrapping his arms around him, Mitch leaning his head against Scott's chest.

Scott set his head on top of Mitch's. "What's wrong"? He asked.

"My parents don't want me seeing you". Mitch whispered.

His face showed no emotion, yet his eyes were still filled with tears.

Scott sighed and pulled him closer. "I know, baby. They talked to me last night".

"Oh...."

"And after, I thought about it and I got something for you".

Mitch lifted his head off of Scott's chest and looked at him. "What"? He asked.