31

Double!!!!

Hopefully this clears up confusion from last chapter.

Another self-harm warning.

This whole chapter is a flashback.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!!

*******

Scott and Mitch have been dating for a year now and Mitch was at Scott's house, Scott making dinner for the both of them.

Scott's parents were out of town, again, so Scott had the house to himself and his sweet little Mitchie.

Scott cooked Noddles in a sweet white wine sauce with basil and tiny diced tomato's.

He put the food on two plates, evenly, and sat them at the table.

"Mitchie". Scott called.

Mitch hopped off the couch and scurried into the dining room.

Scott smiled when he saw Mitch. "Dinners ready".

Mitch smiled big and sat down across from Scott. "I can't believe you made this".

Scott smiled back at him. "My mom taught me a few things".

Mitch took a bite and smiled. "She taught you right".

Scott chuckled and they continued to eat, making small talk.

As soon as they were done, Scott picked up the plates and sat them in the sink.

"Can we watch a movie"? Mitch asked.

Scott smiled. "Of course, Love".

They laid down on the couch together and started a movie. As soon as Mitch went up to move his bangs out of his face, his sleeve slipped down just enough for Scott to notice the red marks.

Scott gasped. "Mitchie, o my god".

Mitch jumped and looked at him with wide eyes. "What? Is something wrong". He rushed out.

"Your arm".

Mitch's eyebrows furrowed. "W-what".

"Whats on your arm".

Mitch's stomach dropped as soon as he realized what Scott was talking about. He tried to play it off like he didn't know what Scott was talking about though. "What.... Are you talking about".

Scott held his hand out. "Can I see your arm".

"What!? Scott no!"

"Please, Mitchie".

Mitch continued to hold his arm against his chest as he shook his head.

Scott bit his lip and looked down. He looked back up at Mitch and sighed. "If I show you a secret, will you show me your arm".

Mitch looked at his arm then back at Scott and shrugged.

Scott sighed again as he rolled up the sleeve to his left arm and held his arm out to Mitch.

Mitch looked down and covered his mouth as tears welled up in his eyes.

Scars covered Scott's arms, most of them white.

"W-what ha-happened"? Mitch asked.

"I self-harmed for all of middle school".

"W-when did you stop".

Scott let a small smile play on his lips. "When I met you".

Mitch let out a sob and Scott wrapped his arms around him.

Scott kissed Mitch's forehead. "Will you show me now"? Scott asked.

Mitch nodded and wiped his tears. He slowly pulled up his sleeve and then the other one.

Scott took Mitch's hands and looked down at his wrists. Scott bit his lip and held back tears when he saw all of Mitch's cuts.

"I.. Um.. I started in seventh grade, self-harming I mean". Mitch explained.

Scott nodded his head and let a few tears escape while he leaned down and kissed up Mitch's arms.

While Scott's scars were old, Mitchs were new. They looked at least two days old.

They both held each other until they calmed down enough to talk.

"H-how clean are you"? Mitch asked.

"Well I stopped mid seventh grade, when you moved here, three years".

Mitch smiled and wiped his tears. "I'm happy for you".

Scott smiled and set a hand on Mitch's leg. "I'll help you get better too, okay"?

"Okay".

*****

Mitch cut for a little longer but stopped eventually. All thanks to the help of Scott, of course.

*******

I feel the need to explain how long they've been dating and when they started dating.

They met in seventh grade, they started dating freshman year and in the flashback, they're sophomores and right now they're juniors in high school so they've been dating for two years

If your confused or have any questions, ask here. >>>>>>