47

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!

******

Mitch had moved in with Scott and it was harder on him than he thought it would be.

His whole life, he lived with his mom. His mom was the one who understood him. His mom was always there. And now she's not and Mitch is falling apart.

But Scott is here and Scott takes care of him everyday.

Scott's just happy they're on winter break, he can take care of Mitch better that way. Besides, he can't have Mitch relapsing again.

It's been a week since his fathers death and a few days since his mom kicked him out.

But shell take Mitch back, Right? When she's better, she has to.

At least that's what Mitch thought.

He misses his mom.

*****

"Oh, baaaabyyyy". Scott called.

He heard a faint giggle leave Mitch's lips and he smiled. Mitch has just now started to smile again.

Scott walked into the living room and sat down on the couch beside Mitch. He pulled Mitch into his arms and let Mitch snuggled into his chest.

"I missed you". Mitch said.

"I've only been gone for a few hours".

"I still missed you. Don't leave me".

Scott pulled Mitch closer. "I would never dream of it".

Mitch smiled. "Good".

"Do you still have your ring"? Scott asked.

Mitch pulled out his left hand into Scott's view. "Of course I do".

Scott smiled when he saw it and took Mitch's hand into his own, stroking his thumb over the diamond ring.

"It looks great on you". Scott said.

"Thank you,".

"You're welcome, sweetheart".

"...I like when you call me that". Mitch said with a blush on his face.

Scott smiled. "Yeah"?

Mitch nodded against Scott's chest. "Yeah, it's cute".

"I'll keep that in mind".

A few moments passed and Mitch started to get tired. Scott picked Mitch up, Mitch wrapping his legs around Scott's waist.

Scott carried him up the stairs and to their bedroom and he laid Mitch down on the bed.

Scott pulled the covers over Mitch and kissed his forehead. "Go to sleep, baby boy".

Mitch nodded his head, tiredly, and curled up under the covers.

Scott turned his back to Mitch and walked into the bathroom, starting the shower.