150

Really short chapter and won't be updating 05FM today because I just didn't have time to get it done. I'll see I I can update tomorrow!

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!!

****

"Hey, Scottie?"

Scott looked up from his computer, while he was sitting on the couch with a blanket covering his legs, smiling at Mitch.

"Yeah?"

"I have a surprise for you! Like an early Christmas present!" Mitch said happily, smiling.

Scott bit his lip, "Oh yeah? and what would that be?"

Mitch rolled his eyes, "Not that, you dirty-minded man hoe."

Scott laughed, "Hey, says the one who was bent over my dining room table with-"

Suddenly, Connie walked into the room, Rick behind her, and set down their bags.

"I don't think I wanna hear the rest of that sentence," Connie said, chuckling.

Scott jumped over the back of the couch, running towards his mom and engulfing his mom in a hug.

Connie smiled and hugged Scott back, while Mitch watched adoringly.

"Missed you," Scott mumbled into his moms neck.

"I've missed you too, my baby boy." Connie said, pulling away from the hug and letting Scott hug his father as well.

Rick patted Scott's back, bro-hugging, as they call it, and pulled away from the hug.

"What's up? Why are y'all here?" Scott asked with a huge smile on his face.

"Mitch invited us, at first we said we couldn't come but..." Connie trailed off.

"But?" Scott questioned.

Rick finished for Connie, "But he kinda went off on us, yelled at us a little, and told us that our son deserves to see his parents. I'll tell you, that's one hell of a boy you've got. He sure loves you a damn lot."

Scott turned around, smiling slightly at Mitch. Mitch looked down, rubbing his arm with a small smile and blush on his lips.

Scott walked up to him, tilting his head up and packing his lips then bringing him into a hug.

"Thank you for this, Mitchie. I love you so much."

Mitch huge back, "I'd do anything to make you happy, Scottie. I know how much you missed your parents."

Scott smiled widely and hugged Mitch tightly before pulling away and pecking Mitch's lips again.

Scott wrapped an arm around Mitch's lower back, both of them standing to face Scott's parents.

"Thank you so much for coming. It really really means so much to me that you could be here for Christmas," Scott said.

"Oh honey, of course. We're so excited to spend Christmas with you." Connie said.

Mitch smiled, no teeth showing but a genuine smile.

Rick picked up the suitcases, "I'm going to take these up to the guest room. Lunch at one?" Rick asked.

Scott checked his watch, "Can we make it one thirty, it's twelve now but Mitchie takes the longest time to get ready."

Mitch pouted, "Hey... and don't I always look good when we go out?"

"You always look good period."