34

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!

*****

Scott and Mitch laughed as they walked out of the school building together.

"Okay, okay. What do you want for lunch"? Scott asked.

Mitch pressed his lips together in though. "Uh...." His face lit up as he got an idea. "Can we go to Olive Garden. I want soup sooooo bad".

"Olive Garden it is then".

Mitch giggled and let Scott lead him to the car.

On the way there Mitch was belting the lyrics to Drunk In Love while Scott continued to laugh like a mad man.

"S-stop, you're gonna make me crash the c-car". Scott said out of breath.

Mitch laughed and turned down the radio.

"Thank you". Scott said.

"You're welcome".

They pulled into the parking lot and Scott found a parking spot easily. They got out and went inside, getting a table for two.

The waitress came up to them and smiled. "Hi, my name is Stacy and I'll be your waitress this afternoon. What can I get you to drink"? She asked, basically staring Scott down the whole time.

Scott noticed and shifted uncomfortably, clearing his throat. "I'll have a water". He said.

She smiled and bit her lip. "What a great choice".

Scott glanced at Mitch, Mitch already glaring at the girl, and then glanced back to Stacy. "Uh, I guess".

She smiled at Scott then turned to Mitch. She sighed. "And for you". She said in a cold and annoyed voice.

Mitch had to bite back the string of cuss words that were about to come out of his mouth and smile. "I'll have the same".

Stacy sighed again and rolled her eyes, writing it down.

She walked away and Mitch, visibly, clenched his jaw.

Scott reached across the table and set his hand on Mitch's, causing Mitch to look to him.

"Don't worry about her babe. Let's just have a good time".

Mitch nodded. "Okay".

When Stacy came back she, purposefully, set Mitch's water down roughly, causing it to spill a little.

She fake frowned. "Oh, I'm sorry".

Scott looked at the situation with wide eyes as Stacy set Scott's water down as careful as can be.

Mitch reached for napkin and cleaned up the spilt water.

"Now, have you decided on what you're having to eat"? Stacy asked.

Scott smiled. "No, just give us a few more minutes".

Stacy smiled wide. "Okay, handsome".

Mitch rolled his eyes and got out of the booth, walking to the bathroom, just so he could refrain from yelling at the girl.

Scott frowned as he went and went to get up to go after him before Stacy put a hand on his arm. "Oh, he'll be just fine. He's not worth your time. Just sit down and look at the menu".

Scott clenched his fists but sat down anyway. He picked up the menu and tried looking for something for himself and for Mitch.

Stacy walked away with a smirk.

Scott looked her direction and as soon as she disappeared, he got up and fast-walked right to the bathrooms.

He pushed open the boys bathroom and frowned when he saw Mitch standing in front of the mirror, mumbling to himself.

Scott walked up behind him and wrapped his arms around Mitch's torso. "Come on, Love". He whispered in Mitch's ear.

Mitch took a deep breath and let it out before following Scott out of the bathroom. They interlocked hands on the way back to their table.

Mitch stopped walking when he saw Stacy standing at their table, waiting for them.

Scott looked back at him then back at Stacy. "It's okay babe. Come on". He said, tugging on Mitch's hand.

Mitch followed Scott back to the table, Stacy glancing at their hands.

They sat back down and Stacy put a smile back on. "So, what will you be having to eat today"?

Scott ordered for both of them, Mitch knowing Scott picked something he would like.

Scott handed the menus back to her and she walked off again.