56

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!!

*******

"So, he's staying here"? Scott's dad asked, trying to understand everything and the situation better.

Scott bit his lip and nodded. "I'm sorry, I should've called or something. He's going through such a rough situation. His dad died, his mom basically threw him out. He needed me".

"Son, you don't have to justify yourself. We get it. He needed someone and a place to stay. Our house is always open for him". Rick said.

Scott let out a sigh of relief, "Okay, let me go get him then".

His parents nodded, understandingly, as Scott walked back to the room Mitch was in.

Mitch was playing with a loose string on the couch, letting himself get lost in his thoughts.

As he was floating around in his head, Scott had already walked in and sat down beside him.

Mitch snapped out of his thoughts when Scott took a hand to wipe Mitch's tears.

Mitch let out a shaky breath and leaned his head on Scott.

"What's wrong, Love"?

"I don't know". Mitch whispered out.

Scott sighed, he really didn't know what to do. Not even Mitch himself knew why he was crying or upset.

Scott just put an arm around him and pulled him into his side, kissing the top of his head.

"My parents are good with you here. They love you". Scott said, chuckling at the last part.

Mitch smiled a little, "Good. I have no where else to go anyway". Mitch said sadly.

Scott could tell how truly sad he was, he shook his head, not knowing what to do.

"I'm so sorry, Angel. You don't deserve this. It'll be okay though. Hold your head high, it'll get better as time goes on. You're way too strong, beautiful, special, smart, talented, and kind to ever be feeling this way or have this happen to you. But I have hope for you. You got this, baby, you've got this. You're way stronger than you give yourself credit for. And I'm here for you. Always. I'd never leave you, not in a million years. It's going to be okay, I know because no matter what the world ever threw at you, you always came out on the other side. You beat depression, baby. Think about that. You kicked depression's ass. You beat body image problems. You pushed past the bullies and never let them get to you. I can't promise you you're going to be okay, only you can do that for yourself but, I have faith in you baby".

Mitch pushed himself off of Scott, looking up at Scott with watery eyes, tears on the verge of spilling. Mitch's hand flew up to cover his mouth as he let out a sob.

Scott's eyes widened. "Oh, baby, I'm so sorry. What'd I do"?

Mitch waved his hands in front of him and shook his head a little. "N-no, no it's not you, baby... Its j-just that, thats exactly what I n-needed to hear".

Scott smiled softly and pulled Mitch into hug, wrapping his arms around him tightly and holding onto him.