94

Okay, so, this is 'technically' the 100'th part of the book, but it's not the 100'th chapter, but I still wanted to do something special and long.

So, this chapter has slight smut, not sex or blowjobs or anything, fluff, and funny stuff. So, I would say this is a pretty great chapter.

ALSO, I posted the VERY FIRST chapter of '05 Ford Mustang' and I'm about to update '13 Reasons Why'. Again, these books are just side books for now and there is no guarantee daily updates. I'll just update these books whenever I feel. So, be watching for a new chapter.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!! (Sorry for any spelling mistakes)

*****

Friday

Mitch's body fell on top of Scott's, both of the boys breathing heavily. Their chests were sweaty and their stomachs were sticky from... well....

Scott gripped Mitch's hips, lifting him up so Scott could pull out of him. Mitch whined slightly, hand gripping Scott's bicep.

Scott set Mitch's hips back down and started petting the back of Mitch's hair.

"You okay, babygirl?" Scott asked, kissing Mitch's temple.

Mitch nodded his head, his cheek pressed against Scott's chest, hearing Scott's heartbeat and his grip loose on Scott's bicep.

"Perfect, sweetheart." Mitch answered. 

A small smiled played on Scott's lips as he looked fondly at Mitch, his hand still petting and playing with Mitch's hair.

"Are you sure? Do you need a bath? Does anything hurt?" Scott asked a million questions.

Mitch rolled his eyes and chuckled, Scott always got so concerned about Mitch after sex. Asking things like, 'are you okay' 'was I too rough' 'do you need anything', it was endearing but Mitch never understood how Scott went from, 'you're my bitch, take what I give you' to 'I love you so much, babygirl. You're my everything' to 'are you okay. O my god. I wasn't too hard on you, was i?'

"I'm fine, honey. My hips kinda hurt, and yes, a bath would be very nice." Mitch responded.

Scott immediately sat up, making Mitch's body come up with his. Mitch whined against Scott's chest and wrapped his arms around Scott's torso.

Mitch got really cute/adorable after sex.

While Mitch was thinking about how Scott could switch roles so fast, so was Scott.

Mitch goes from, 'fuck fuck fuck. Yes. Fuck me, daddy' to 'please cuddle with me' as soon as Scott pulls out.

I feel like we've been on the subject of sex for awhile.

Too much???

Anyway...

Scott chuckled at how adorable Mitch was being. He put an arm around Mitch's lower back and an arm around Mitch's upper back, one hand gripping Mitch's hip and the other gripping Mitch's shoulder. Lightly, of course.

Scott scooted off the bed and stood up, walking across the wood floor and deep red wine carpet, to the bathroom.

For some time now, Scott and Mitch have been sleeping and using the downstairs master bedroom, instead of Scott's room, which is upstairs. So, the bathroom was huge.

There was marble flooring, a giant walk in shower, that has an option so that the water comes out of the ceiling and it's like standing in rain while you're showering. The bathroom vanity and counter was huge. The bathroom vanity was dark wood and the counter top was marble that matched the floor. The walls were a red wine color. Then, the best part of all, is the bathtub. The bathtub had stairs you had to walk up to get to it, not many, only about five or six, and it was so big that it could be considered a jacuzzi. And it basically was because it had jets in it.

Anyway, I've spent too long explaining the bathroom.

Scott set Mitch down on the counter and walked across the bathroom, walking up the red carpeted stairs to the tub.

He turned on the water, checking the temperature and adjusting it to Mitch's liking, not really caring about his own.

He then walked back down the stairs and back over to Mitch. Mitch was sitting on the counter, playing with his fingers in his lap, and looking down.

He looked so cute and innocent.

Scott smiled at him and spread Mitch's legs apart so he could stand in between them.

Mitch looked up and smiled cutely at Scott.

Mitch intertwined his and Scott's hand, leaning his forehead on Scott's shoulder, their intertwined hands resting on each of Mitch's knees.

"Awww, you're so adorable, princess." Scott cooed, chuckling.

Mitch snuggled his head into the crook of Scott's neck, "Love you." Mitch mumbled.

Scott wrapped his arms around Mitch's waist, "Love you too, my sweet girl."

Once the bath was almost full, Scott told Mitch to wrap his legs around his waist as he picked Mitch up off the counter and carried him to the tub.

Scott set Mitch down on the side of the tub, not putting him in yet.

Mitch whined and frowned. Scott chuckled, "I'll be right back, sweet boy." Scott said, walking down the steps and going over towards the bathroom door.

Mitch thought Scott was going to walk out, but instead, Scott turned the lighting knob, dimming the lights.

Scott then opened one of the drawers of the bathroom counter/sink/vanity (whatever you wanna call it) and took out a blue bath bomb.

He walked back over to Mitch, picking Mitch back up, Mitch's arms around Scott's neck and his legs around Scott's waist, and stepped carefully into the warm water.

Scott sat down in the tub, leaning back so that Mitch could lay comfortably on Scott's chest.

Scott took the bath bomb and gave it to Mitch. "Here, babygirl, I know it's your favorite."

Mitch smiled and nodded against Scott's chest, "It's the color of your eyes."

Scott smiled and watched as Mitch picked his head off of his chest, dropping the bath bomb in beside them.

Mitch put his head back on Scott's chest, his left cheek over Scott's heart so that he could hear Scott's heartbeat while watching the bath bomb fizz.

Scott put his arms around Mitch's waist loosely, kissing the top of Mitch's head.

Mitch hummed in contentment, snuggling deeper into Scott.

"Sorry I got all protective and possessive when Connor was flirting with you." Scott said, out of no where but he still felt as if he needed to apologize for his behavior.

"It was yesterday, Scottie. It's okay. I like when you're all protective. Makes me feel safe."

Scott chuckled, "Good. I want you to feel safe. Always."

Mitch smiled slightly, "I love you, baby."

"Even when I punch people for saying mean things to you.....?"

Mitch pushed himself off of Scott's chest and gave Scott a suspicious look, "Who'd you punch."