62

BahksndhskkssbhskanbnKsnhs

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!

******

"I really think you need to stay home, baby". Scott said, sincerely.

"Honey.... stop worrying. I'll be fine. Chris was expelled for a few days".

Scott sighed, they had been arguing about this for ten minutes.

"Fine. You're right. Come on, we might be late".

Mitch gasped, "Scott Hoying. Caring about being late. This is a moment in time".

Scott rolled his eyes, "Shut up and get in the car".

Mitch held his hands up in defense, "Okay, okay. Feisty I see".

Mitch jumped in the car and fastened his seat belt, Scott doing the same.

Scott pulled out of the drive way and started the 10 minute drive to their school.

"Do you want some coffee, baby. We have some time to spare". Scott said.

Mitch grinned, "Yes, please. Thank you".

"You're welcome, Angel".

Scott pulled in the Starbucks drive through, ordering Mitch's coffee and pulling around to the window.

"That'll be $5.50". The barista said.

Scott handed her his card, the transaction going through quickly.

The barista handed Scott the White Chocolate Mocha, Scott said a 'thank you', then pulled off.

Mitch held the drink in his hands, happily, sipping on it every so often.

When they pulled up to the school, they got out and walked in, hand in hand.

As soon as they walked into school, everyone stopped and stared at them.

Scott could feel the uncomfortableness radiating off of Mitch.

"What the FUCK are you looking at". Scott yelled, causing a lot of people's eyes to go wide and then go back to what they were doing.

Mitch clung to Scott's arm, not liking all the eyes on him. Scott glared at everyone who even glanced at Mitch for a second.

People's eyes started to stare at Mitch longer, making Mitch feel more uncomfortable.

Scott huffed and stopped abruptly, turning around. "LISTEN THE FUCK UP. THE NEXT PERSON TO EVEN LOOK AT MITCH FOR A SPLIT SECOND, IS GONNA HAVE IT. YOURE MAKING MY ANGEL UNCOMFORTABLE. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY OBJECTIONS".

The whole hall was silent.

"That what I fucking thought". Scott spat.

Scott turned towards Mitch, grabbing his hips and lifting him up, making Mitch wrap his legs around Scott's waist, hiding his face in the crook of Scott's neck.

Even if people weren't staring at him anymore, everyone was still making him unbearably uncomfortable right now.

But he had Scott.