117

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!

*****

As soon as Scott got back from the store, he put the things away, making sure the right items were refrigerated.

After, he grabbed Mitch's box of chocolates, the ones with the various fillings, and walked over to where Mitch was sitting on the couch, watching a black and white show.

And of course, it was his favorite show. The one with the white woman and the black man.

He was so invested he didn't even hear Scott come in or see him putting things away in his peripheral. He only knew Scott was now home when Scott sat down next to him.

Scott grabbed a blanket hanging off the arm of the couch and unfolded it, laying it over the both of them. Mitch gave a small smile to Scott, eyes still puffy and red from sobbing into Scott's chest.

Scott put a hand on the back of Mitch's neck and started running his fingers through his hair, knowing it relaxes Mitch.

Mitch sighed and scooted closer to Scott, leaning over and putting his head on Scott's shoulder, sitting on one side of his hip.

Scott continued to rub Mitch's head, it now being on the side furthest away from him because it hurt to bend his arm so much.

Scott set the chocolate in Mitch's lap, "Here ya go, baby girl." Scott said, voice hushed so Mitch could still hear his show.

Mitch looked down and grabbed the box, "Aw, honey. Thank you."

"Well you ask, I deliver."

"It's still sweet baby," Mitch lifted his head off Scott's shoulder to peck Scott's lips then set his head back down, "Thank you," he said again, voice smaller while he opened the box.

Scott was use to Mitch having breakdowns like these. Ever since his father died, Mitch would have these breakdowns all the time. It's now come to him having them once a month.

Scott, being an idiot, likes to think of it as dealing with a girl on her period. He gets Mitch chocolate and cuddles him and treats him like a princess until he feels better.

Scott will play with his hair or scratch his back to calm him and sit with Mitch to watch Mitch's black and white shows.

Mitch ate on his chocolate, watching his show and cuddling up to Scott.

It's a Friday so they'll have all day to sleep in tomorrow and Scott's making sure that Mitch wakes up to breakfast in bed.

"Honey, I don't want to interrupt you and your show but do you need some pain killers. I know your head hurts after you cry."

Mitch shook his head, "Not yet. It doesn't hurt that bad."

Scott nodded and continued to watch the black and white show with Mitch. Now being completely invested in it after Mitch told him why he loved it so much.

*

After hours of watching the black and white show, Mitch mumbled something to which Scott responds quickly.

"By your self?"

Mitch looked up at him, confused, "Um, yes?"

"No, absolutely not."

"Scott, you can't hang that over my head. It's just a bath..."

Scott shook his head, "No, you almost left me, you- you tried to just-just end.." his voice cracked at the end, "just no. Not by yourself."

Mitch sighed, "Baby... I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. But you can't live your life scared that in gonna- that I'm gonna uh-"

"Kill yourself. Cut yourself. Force yourself to throw up to loose weight. I'm scared, Mitch, okay? I'm scared all the fucking time. Just thinking about you relapsing, doing that stuff again, hurts my fucking heart. And seeing you go through that, it absolutely breaks me... I can't. I can't, baby."

"Baby, baby I'm sorry. I'm sorry I ever did that. I'm sorry I tried to- I tried to end it. I don't want you to be scared for me. Because I love you, okay? And I could never dream of not having you in my life. You make me so happy, I don't even think about that stuff anymore. So... come cuddle me in the bath and we can watch Friends on that new TV you put above the tub, yeah."

Scott nodded a little, "Yeah."

Scott started the bath, Mitch sitting on the bottom step leading up to the tub.

When the water was just to Mitch's liking, Scott sat down next to Mitch putting a hand on his thigh.

"I'm sorry I scared you like that, last month. I was so so upset about my mom. I thought- I thought she was gonna die."

Scott rubbed Mitch's back with his hand, "Sweet girl, stop apologizing, I know. You don't have to be sorry."

"But I am, Scottie. I probably scared the shit out of you."

"You're right. But I'm so fuckin glad you're okay. That's all I care about."

"I'm still sorry."

Scott kissed the side of Mitch's head, "Mitch... I'm just glad I pulled you out of the water in time. I- I really don't know what I would've done if I was just a few minutes late."

"Scott-"

"No, okay? Just-just no. I'm really trying to keep myself together, baby, but you scared the shit out of me. I called for you, I yelled your name and I just figured you didn't hear me but- but it didn't feel right and I-" Scott shook his head when his voice cracked, "it's in the past now. We can't move forward if we're always looking back. So just know that I love you, like a fucking lot, and that I care about you. And that you're my babygirl."