79

Okay, so, right now I'm just gonna clarify some things on Scott and Mitch's relationship in this book. Like when they started dating, when they met, ect.

Mitch knew of Scott in middle school but never really met him. They officially met each other at a party when Mitch was 13 (I made a mistake in the one shot saying that Mitch was 14 then. He was actually 13. I've gone back and fixed it. Although he did turn 14 in July later after he and Scott met) and Scott was 14. It was also the last month of summer break when they met (around June) A month and a few weeks later, Scott asked Mitch out and they started dating. They've been dating ever since the freshman year in high school and right now, they are nearing the end of their Junior year in high school, also nearing their 3 year anniversary (August 24, when Scott asked Mitch out).

If anything about that sounds wrong and seems out of place, you can leave a comment about it and I'll answer it.

I hope that clears things up for y'all!!! If you have anymore questions you can ask here>>

Also, I haven't gone through and edited this, so please lemme know if there are any spelling mistakes and I will fix them when I wake up tomorrow morning!

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!

*******

Scott's POV:

Saturday:

Mitch woke up about an hour ago but the ring was still no where to be found. He was freaking out and I had to sit him down and convince him to eat dinner while I looked upstairs again.

I looked in mine and his bedrooms, then again he only really uses my bedroom. I looked around in the upstairs living room but it wasn't there. It also wasn't in the bonus room or the downstairs room we never use.

Good fucking lord. Where the hell is it?!

I decided to let it be for now, I'm getting too worked up and frustrated about it. For now, I'll just go downstairs and eat with my babyboy.

I walked down the stairs and sat down next to him. I put my hand on his thigh and he looked up at me with a small smile.

"You didn't find it, did you"? He asked.

I shook my head and sighed, "I'm sorry, princess. I know you must be upset about it".

"I am but I think we'll find it. It has to be around here somewhere".

"You're right, maybe we'll find it tomorrow".

He nodded and went back to eating. "Yeah, maybe".

While he continued eating, I walked into the kitchen and poured myself a little wine. It was my parents but they haven't been home in months because of their stupid goddamn business trips.

I do miss my parents but I hate them at the same time. Of course, I love them and if anything happened to them, I don't know what I'd do but... to me... they're like relatives that I see once a year.

I work from home for my dads company and he's thinking about giving it to me once I turn 21. I'm 18 now, so that gives me three years to try and get out of that.

My parents said that when Mitch turns 18, his birthday is a few months from now, they'll give us the house and move somewhere else. They said they'd move out of LA (a/n- yes I know that Martin High School is in Texas but we'll just pretend bc I want them in LA for this book) but I like it here so hopefully we'll be staying but if Mitchie wants to leave, I'd go because I'd do anything for him.

And I'd also propose when we turn 21, but i think we might be ready before then so maybe earlier than that.

This is stupid, planning out our future together even though I don't think he'll even want me when we're older. Plus, he wants to go to college yet I have no interest in it. Lord, if college separates up, I'd be damned.

But maybe I need to stop thinking about everything that'll happen in the future and just focus on right now.

Because right now, I have a beautiful boy, sitting in my dining room and he's all mine.