100 part two (101)

HA! Y'all should've known I had something up my sleeve!!

Decided to make a part two because the last chapter was definitely too long with this added to it. Lmao.

Good luck to you all!

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!!

*****
Monday:

Mitch woke up, squinting his eyes at the light that was pouring into their room.

Mitch's back was against Scott's chest, both of Scott's arms around Mitch, holding him protectively against himself.

Mitch turned his head so that he was looking over his shoulder at Scott, and smiled slightly.

He was finally happy. With this boy, with his life and the way it turned out, with himself. He was happy with it all.

The only thing not good would be the fact that when everything finally was good, Mitch's mom ended up in the hospital.

Mitch cares for her, yes, but she threw him aside, decided that she couldn't raise her own son and just cast him away.

To someone else, his situation doesn't seem realistic.

He started dating the school's bully, jock, mean guy, whatever you wanna call it. And Scott ended up caring for him more than Mitch would've thought someone like Scott could.

Scott told Mitch about his self-harm in exchange for Mitch to show Scott the cuts lining his own arm and to tell Scott his story.

They kept their dating life a secret for two years before getting caught by Mitch's parents and Scott's parents the same way.

Mitch's dad reacted badly at first, then finally coming to terms with it and supporting his son.

Chris came into school, acting like an ass and started bullying Mitch, bringing Mitch's insecurities back up.

Mitch's parents decided that Scott wasn't good for Mitch, telling Scott to break up with him but Scott instead, turning around and going out to buy a promise ring.

Scott took Mitch to their spot, a bridge that broke in half over a lake, a place where they liked to sit on the edge of and talk for hours. He then gave Mitch a ring, a promise that Mitch will have his love forever and got himself a matching ring, symbolism that they will be married one day.

That same day, Mike died of a heart attack. Turning a day full of happy tears and love into, sad tears and darkness for Mitch. Mitch's dad may have had trouble excepting him but Mitch loved him and Mike loved Mitch in return.

Nel decided she couldn't take care of Mitch anymore, sending him off to live with his love.

Scott took him in, caring for him and giving him a roof under his beautiful head.

They made love, they fought, cried, broke things, slept in different beds, slept in the same bed, kissed, made up, held each other, and they were homesick together, missing their parents together, but together, they were always at home, always comforted when the other missed someone they love so deeply.

Mitch held his left hand in front of his face, looking at the beautiful but simple ring on his finger. His chest tightened, full of love and happiness, he couldn't bare it.