147

Scott was at the mall, doing some early shopping for Mitchs Chritsmas presents while Mitch was at home, getting ready for lunch with his mom. His outfit consisted of Skinny jeans, a big sweater, and black boots that went past his knee, laced up in the back and had a small heal to them. Mitch sprayed on some perfume and grabbed his keys, walking out of their bedroom and into the living room. He grabbed his phone off the coffee table and turned around, walking down the hallway and towards the front door. Mitch shoved his phone in his pocket and opened the front door, closing it behind himself.

Mitch walked down the driveway, pressing the button on his key chain to open the doors of Scotts black Tesla. As Mitch was about to get in, he turned around to see Michael putting up the Christmas lights on the front of the house.

"I'm leaving to go eat with my mom. Be careful." He yelled.

"I will. Have a great lunch, Mr. Grassi." Michael yelled back.

"I will. Make sure you don't put up the lights in the inside. Me and Scotty are doing those together."

"Yes Sir."

Mitch smiled before sliding into the drivers seat and pulling the car door down. He pressed the cars start button and turned on the radio, hooking up his phone to the bluetooth so he can call Scott on the way there.

Mitch buckled up and pulled out of the driveway, driving way past the speed limit until he was out of his neighborhood because he knows there no cops patrolling in their sub division.

Mitch picked up his phone, unlocking it, and going to his contacts, calling Scott to talk to him and rant to him about how he doesn't really want to go to lunch with his mom. Scott picked up on the first ring, as always.

"Hey babygirl. I thought you were meeting your mom for lunch?"

"I am, I'm on my way right now. Just wanted to call you before I have to see her. I really don't feel like going."

"Well you can't just stand her up. Plus, if you want to have a good relationship with your mom again, you have to at least try."

"I know, I know. But I just really am not feeling like talking to her about everything."

"Well you have to talk about it at some point. The sooner, the better."

"I guess but does it have to be on a day where I'd rather just cuddle up with you and sleep all day?"

"Yes," Scott said, joking, "I'll be home when you get back and, I have some cute shit you should try on. Especially with your hot-as-fuck knee-high boots."

Mitch giggled, "I'm wearing those now, actually."

"Well, I bet they'll look better without clothes and with red lace instead."

"And while you fuck me?"

"Fuck... I'm actually wanting you to skip this lunch with your mom."

"I'd be happy to, I'd take you fucking my brains out over seeing my mom any day."

"Well just hurry your fine ass up so I can see you in these lace panties."

"Ooooo, panties. Hopefully you got one of the leotard lace ones. I don't know what the fuck they're called."

"Wow, you're so good at dirty talk, and yes, I did happen to get the leotard lace ones."

"Don't make fun of me asshole, I'm the one letting you screw me."

Scott chuckled, "Yes ma'am."

Mitch pulled into a parking spot, shutting off the car, "Well, I just got here. I'll call you on the way home."

"Alright. I'll have what I want you wearing laid out on the bed when you get home. Put it on when you get there."

Mitch bit his lip, "Yes Sir."

Scott shook his head on the other side of the phone, "Shit, your ass is going to be so sore tomorrow."

"Counting on it, daddy." Mitch said before hanging up.

*****

Smut next chapter????