141

Wattpad messed up last night and when I hit publish, it didn't and I'm just now noticing it so double tm.

Kinda a filler. again, week of updates for 05FM if next week!

Love yall and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!!

*****

Mitch enjoyed his shrimp while Scott cooked his steak in the broth. Every time Andrew came over to the table, Mitch averted his eyes and looked down at his food or played with his fingers. Scott noticed, of course because when did Scott ever not notice when something was wrong with Mitch, and set a hand on top of Mitchs to get him to stop playing with his fingers.

Mitch looked over and raised a brow at Scott, "Whats up?" Mitch asked, intertwining their fingers.

Scott set his fork down and leaned over pecking Mitchs lips, "I can tell you get weird when he walks over, just offering some comfort."

Mitch smiled slightly, "Thanks baby, but you don't need to comfort me. I'll be fine. Just enjoy your food and talk with your team, you need to play the next game."

"Well join in the conversation then, you're being so quiet."

Mitch nodded and Scott turned back to his team to continue to talk, leaving their fingers intertwined. Scott made sure to check on Mitch every once in awhile to make sure he was doing okay. Mitch seemed to just talk to Alex, Alex being one of the only people Mitch knew that was sitting around him. Avi was sitting on the other side of the table and Travis near the end of the table.

When Andrew came back to the table to pick up everyones plates, Scott eyed him to make sure he wasn't looking at Mitch or trying to talk to him in any way. Scott then looked at Mitch to see him glance at Andrew before continuing his conversation. As nervous as Mitch was to be around Andrew, something bigger must've happened between the two but Scott put that in the back of his mind for later, wanting to enjoy their night. Scott also had a feeling that it was a sensitive subject for Mitch and for gods sake Mitch should have a week where he didn't cry at least once.

Soon, their desert came out. Chocolate sat on the burner with anything and everything you can dip in chocolate on a plate. Mitch smiled when Scott kissed the side of his head, right on his temple. Scott pulled away and picked up his fork, dipping a strawberry in chocolate and feeding it to Mitch.

Mitch hummed when the chocolate hit his tongue, chewing it enough to swallow. Mitch looked at Scott, "It's good." he said, reaching for his white wine and taking a sip.

Scott smiled softly at Mitch, admiring how beautiful he looked. It was one of those days where Mitch just didn't feel like trying, so he didn't put any makeup on and picked out nicer clothes to make himself look more put together. Scott thinks Mitch looks beautiful without makeup on, but of course he's not one of those boyfriends who complain about their significant other wearing makeup, Scott thinks Mitch looks perfect either way.

But I'm getting off track. Point is, Mitch catches Scotts attention no matter what.

"You're staring." Mitch stated, dipping a mini brownie in chocolate and eating it.

Scott snapped out of it, looking at Mitch with fake confusion, "I don't know what you're talking about," he said, looking away from Mitch a bit.

"Its alright, I know you love me."

Scott scoffed, "More like hate you, I don't even like you."

"You're not suppose to lie, lying is bad," Mitch joked, smirking slightly as he looked at Scott.

Scott chuckled, "Good thing I'm not lying to you, then."

"Well, I sure hope you like me Mr. because I'm fuckin in love with you."