152

GET READY FOR SO MUCH DRAMA AND HEARTBREAK THESE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS!

From now on there won't be a specific updating schedule for 05FM, I'll just be updating when I have the time but the schedule for this book will stay the same!

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!

******

Scott woke up to Mitch straddling his waist, leaning down and kissing Scott's neck, leaving a hickey right where his clavicle is.

Scott hummed, wrapping his arms around Mitch to keep Mitch chest pressed against his own, kissing the top of Mitch's head.

Mitch giggled, wrapping his arms under Scotts arms to latch his hands onto Scotts shoulders.

"Love you..." Scott mumbled.

Mitch nuzzled his face into Scotts neck, "Love you too. Merry Christmas."

Scott smiled softly, kissing the top of Mitch's head again, "Merry Christmas, babygirl."

"Are we opening presents in the morning or at night?" Mitch asked, putting his hands on Scott's chest to push his upper body off of Scott so Mitch could look at him, Scott loosing his arms around Mitch so Mitch could do so.

"I was thinking this morning. I wrapped the rest of your presents last night when you fell asleep on the couch during the movie."

Mitch blushed a little, "Sorry about that."

Scott leaned up and pecked Mitch's lips, "Don't be sorry, you were absolutely adorable. Now get up so we can brush our teeth."

Mitch giggled and got off of Scott, walking towards the bathroom, Scott following behind him.

After brushing their teeth, and putting on their Christmas pajamas, the pair walked out of their room and into the living room/kitchen.

Connie and Rick were already sitting at the kitchens bar area, drinking their morning coffee and eating for the boys to get up so that they could open presents and eat breakfast.

Scott walked into the kitchen, getting two coffee cups down from the cabinet and pouring coffee for himself and Mitch while Mitch walked over to Scott's parents and sat down with them.

Mitch, Connie, and Rick started up a conversation about what they were doing for the rest of the day, while Scott made the coffee. Three creams and two sugars for Mitch and just black for himself.

Scott walked over and set the coffee down in front of Mitch, then took a sip of his own before sitting down beside Mitch on the stool.

Mitch glanced at Scott, "Can we open presents now?" Mitch asked, his eyes and tone resembling that of a child who was trying to get what they wanted.

Scott chuckled and pecked Mitch's lips, "Of course, honey, come on," Scott said, standing up and offering his hand, which Mitch gladly took.

The two walked over to the living room area, Mitch sitting on the couch, criss-cross with his coffee cup still in hand as Scott walked over and grabbed a present for each of the four to open.

Connie and Rick sat down beside Mitch, setting their coffee cups on the coffee table and takin the presents Scott offered them.

They each took turns opening their gifts from each other until the presents under the tree were no longer there and wrapping paper flooded the floor, presents sitting everywhere on the couch.

Scott gave his mom and dad a look, both of them nodding and getting up.

"Me and Connie are going out for some lunch, we'll be back in about an hour or two." Rick said with a smile, taking Connies hand.

Mitch watched them walk out of the door then turned his head back to Scott who was now sitting next to him on his right side.

Scott took Mitch's hand into his own, taking a deep breath and looking up at Mitch.

"I need to talk to you about something, baby girl. And it's kinda.... well it's kinda deep and I know that Christmas Day isn't the time to talk about it but.... now is actually the perfect time to talk about it and-"

"Baby, you're rambling. You can talk to me about anything. No matter what day it is, or what special occasion is going on. What's wrong?"

Scott swallowed hard, "It took me awhile to make up my mind about this, took a lot of thinking over and a lot of... a lot of sleepless nights and some crying. It was a really hard decision to make and...." Scott stopped, second guessing himself for only a second, "But I know that you would never leave and that you'd always stay by my side. And I know that I love you and that you'd support anything I do."

Mitch's brows drew together as he tried to piece together what Scott was trying to tell him.

Scott bit his lip, "I applied to go into the Marine Corps. It's not for sure yet and I haven't heard back but... I've thought a lot about this and it wasn't just a quick decision and it won't be a huge change in our lives because I would stay stationed in California. I just... really want your support on this. It won't happen until I've graduated high school but... it's pretty likely they'll except me. I won't be home as often and I'll train for ten hours a day but I just want you to know that I'll always come home to you and I'll always love you."

Mitch smiled lightly, "Honey... of course I support you. I would never not support something like this. I'm so proud of you... you use to talk about wanted to be a marine all the time, and I'm so happy for you. Why... why were you so nervous to tell me. Why didn't you wait to tell me until you were positive. Don't get me wrong, I'm so glad you went ahead and told me, I'm just curious."

"Because... I'm not going to be home as much as I know you'd want me too but even then, even now, I want you to know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you and that's never going to change." Scott said, bending down and reaching for something under the couch, before straightening back up, revealing that he was holding another wrapped gift.

The box was medium sized, wrapped in bright red wrapping paper and a gold bow on top of it.

Scott held it out to Mitch, "So, with that being said, I want you to have this. I've had it since your birthday and decided that I'd rather give it to you now."

Mitch smiled softly and took the gift from Scott, untying the bow and tearing the wrapping paper. It was a normal brown box, appearing to be nothing special.

Mitch glanced up at Scott who was looking anxiously at Mitch. Mitch looked back down at it, taking the top off of the box and setting it to the side all while staring at what was inside.

Slowly, Mitch came to realize what was in the box, tears springing to his eyes as  he stared at it.

"Scott," Mitch choked out, covering his mouth with one hand and looking up.

And there was Scott, kneeling in front of him on one knee, tears in his eyes as well.