2

Okay, I've decided that I'll be posting each chapter to this book at 12:00 am, central time.

I hope that's okay, I post chapters to 'Alpha, Beta, Omega' at 2:00 am, central time and so 12 is the perfect time for me.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!!

*****

Scott sat as the teacher spilled out some boring words out of her mouth that Scott didn't care to listen to.

Plus, he knew Mitch was taking notes anyway.

He looked to his beautiful boyfriend and that's exactly what he was doing. He was writing word for word onto a sheet of paper.

Scott smirked at him and turned his attention to the door as it opened.

In stepped a girl from the front office and a kid Scott had never seen before.

Scott watched as the teacher and the lady started chatting, giving Scott the chance to talk to Mitch.

"Hey, Love"? Scott said, his voice lower than usually, so that the teacher wouldn't hear, not that he cared.

Mitch smiled as he turned his attention to Scott. "Yes, baby"?

"Do you know who that is".

Mitch looked to the guy who walked in and studied his face. Mitch knew everyone in school, yet he didn't know this person. He looked back to Scott and shrugged. "He must be new".

Scott chuckled and smirked.

Mitch noticed and held a finger up. "No, no Scott. You are not going to pick on him. Got it".

Scott rolled his eyes and mumbled a whatever.

"Class, may I have your attention please"? The teacher said as everyone's eyes turned to her.

"We have a new student, his name is Chris, please make him feel welcome".

Scott scoffed and rolled his eyes.

Chris started to walk back to his seat when Scott stuck his foot out, tripping him.

Chris fell and dropped his books and papers.

Mitch looked to Scott with a death glare and Scott just shrugged and laughed.

After Chris got up and picked his books up, Mitch slapped Scott in the arm.

"I told you not to pick on him".

Scott held his arm. "Wha- I didn't, I tripped him". Scott said.

Mitch rolled his eyes and turned his attention back to the teacher.

******

As son as the bell rang, Mitch got out of his seat and headed for the door. Not even waiting for Scott.

Scott saw Mitch hurry out of the door and he packed his things up quickly before running out behind him.

He caught up to him and grabbed Mitch's arm.

Mitch turned around with an angry face. "What"? He spat.

Scott sighed. "What's wrong, Love"?

"What's wrong? You know I use to get bullied and now you're turning around and doing the same thing to other people. After I told you not to".

"Baby, I'm sorry. I won't pick on him anymore".

Mitch gave Scott a hard stare for awhile, trying to read Scott's face and tell if he's lying. "Promise"? Mitch asked.

"I promise".

Mitch sighed and dropped the angry face he's been giving Scott. "Alright, let's go to our next class then".

Scott nodded and grabbed Mitch's hand, intertwining their fingers.