37

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!

*****

Scott was driving Mitch home while mumbling something about Chris under his breath.

All Mitch heard was 'fucking jackass', 'I'm gonna shove my fist up his-', and 'I'll cut his dick off and feed it to him like a hot dog'.

Mitch laughed out loud when he heard the last one. "B-baby. Wh-what did you just-" he cut himself off with another laugh.

Scott smiled a little, liking Mitch being happy.

Scott actually chuckled along with him.

Mitch laughed until tears came to his eyes, Scott had actually started laughing so hard as well that he had to pull over on the street and shut off the car to calm himself down.

Mitch waved his hands in front of his face and leaned his head back, looking up at the ceiling.

"Sorry, that was just so funny". Mitch said.

Scott chuckled. "It's okay, I actually have no idea where that came from. It just slipped out". Scott said with a shrug.

"That's the funniest thing I've ever heard".

"Does that mean you're happy now"? Scott asked.

Mitch bit his lip and nodded. "Yes, very happy".

Scott smiled. "Good. I hate him so much".

"You're preaching to the choir, sister". Mitch replied.

Scott pulled off into the street again while Mitch leaned over and turned on the radio.

*

They were parked outside Mitch's house and they sat in the back seat, making out.

It got pretty hot. Mitch was now grinding down on Scott's hips, trying to make the problem he has go away, while Scott's tongue fought against Mitch's.

Scott's hands were on Mitch's hips, griping tightly as Mitch continued to rub himself against Scott.

Scott moaned into Mitch's mouth and pulled away to attack his neck.

Mitch bit his lip but ended up moaning anyway. "Oh, baby". He breathed out.

Mitch tangled his hands in Scott's hair while Scott bit and sucked on Mitch's soft spot as Mitch moaned like crazy.

Scott pulled away and kissed the dark mark already forming on Mitch's neck.

Mitch met Scott's blue eyes. "My parents aren't home". He stated.