127

Super short chappy today but super long one tomorrow

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!

****

"Come on, tell me." Scott said for the fifth time in a two minute time span.

Mitch giggled, "Scott, no. You didn't tell me what you were doing for my birthday and I'm not telling you what I'm doing for yours. It's a surprise."

Scott rolled his eyes and turned left on to another road, "But I give you some hints."

"Bitch no you didn't."

"Okay... I didn't. But you should."

Scott pouted like a child, "Mitchie, please."

"Okay okay, I'll give you one hint. I'm gonna do something related to what we did on our anniversary."

Scott smirked, "Great sex?"

"Oh absolutely. But no, something else."

August 23 2017 (three year anniversary) flashback

Scott set up a table on the beach, having Michael cook a nice dinner and surprised Mitch with a beachside dinner.

"Honey... you're so sweet. You didn't have to do this," Mitch said, holding Scott's hand across the table as they ate.

"I know. But I wanted to. You deserve it."

Mitch shook his head, "You're way too good for your own good."

"Or, you're way too good for me and so I do nice things for you to get you to stay with me."

"Awe, stop that. I love you so much. I'd never leave."

Scott smiled and ran the pad of his thumb across the back of Mitch's hand, "I love you too, baby girl."

Flashback over

"I feel like our anniversary was just yesterday, although it was three weeks ago."

Mitch smiled, "Yeah, it was a really good night. I don't think i can thank you enough for that. It was so sweet."

"It was my pleasure, Love. You looked so amazing that night."

Mitch blushed and rolled his eyes, "Shut up."

Scott chuckled and took another left, "We're almost there. Are you sure you wanna come inside? It gets kinda hectic." Scott said as he parked outside of his fathers building.

'H&R' were on the building in huge letters. Representing the last names of the owners. Hoying and Rally.

"Yeah, I'm sure. Wanna see where my baby works."

"More like who your baby works for. I'm barley ever at the building."

Mitch rolled his eyes, "Whatever. I'm coming with. Think of it as a 'thank you' for the amazing-ness that will be your birthday."

"Oh, I can think of other ways to say thank you..."

Mitch rolled his eyes, "Just take me inside dork."

Scott laughed and unbuckled himself, "Alright but it's really not that great."

Mitch did the same and rolled his eyes, "Does it look like I give a fuck."

"Okie then, sass is out today. You know, you really shouldn't treat me that way a day before my birthday."

They both got out of the car, meeting each other at the front and intertwining their hands.

"We're gonna have sex as much as you want tomorrow, which means, I get to be sassy today."